1st November player scramble

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Brandon Smith - perfect as versatile middle and great addition who even with Fainu back - adds energy and thrust which will lift the lot....oh that's right - Salary cap....
up until the white powder issue i was hoping we could get him if fainu couldn't return, now after seeing him with a smug smirk on his face during their piss poor apology i don't think i want him anywhere near the club or players

Unfortunate run with injuries and a couple of defensive issues but Jet Ski still was able to do some good things for Manly on the limited occasions he was in i st grade . Also joined the list of Manly back rowers who often had to fill in at centre during games in recent years and managing well , including Tom Symonds and previously even Beaver . Club must have some confidence that Burbo and Davey and presumably Walker can provide the depth in the back row behind Olakatu - atu and Schuster unless Bullemor is being looked at as a back row option as well as prop .

Sorry mate, I don't understand the question mate. I'm not Alex if that's what you're asking. Used to watch them at the Narra Antler and Bryants back in the day. I ended up working with one of the band members years later.
Alex dee minor

(Alex de minaur - tennis player)

(It was a pun, out-punning your pun)

Pretty average group overall. The players that we might want will get extensions at their existing clubs or end up with the Dolphins. There is not much quality in the leftovers. I hope we retain Koula, Lawton, Trbojevic and potentially Davey, but the others can all probably move on after 2022. All teams need to evolve, and we are clearly in an evolution cycle right now. Fainu should also be retained subject to the result of his court case.
Agree, except for our obsession with the myth of Fainu‘s return.
Admittedly, we do want all his brothers though - which puts us in a bind.

Agree, except for our obsession with the myth of Fainu‘s return.
Admittedly, we do want all his brothers though - which puts us in a bind.
I read from the guy who seems to know stuff on Twitter that we haven't been allowed to re-sign Fainu until after the court case. Anyone know about this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4