Tom Symonds

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Thank God, dodged a bullet with that ...

CURTIS SIRONEN COMMITS TO WESTS TIGERS
WESTTIGERS.COM.AU
– JUNE 6, 2016
RELATED ITEMSNEWS

Wests Tigers are pleased to announce that Curtis Sironen has agreed to extend his time at the Club until at least the end of the 2018 NRL season.

The 22-year-old made his debut for Wests Tigers in 2012 and has played 64 NRL games for the Club since then, as well as playing three representative games for City Origin.

Sironen said he was excited to have extended his contract with Wests Tigers after taking up an option for the 2018 NRL season.

“I’m really happy to have secured my future at Wests Tigers and to continue playing for Club I started out at,” Sironen said. “The Club is really important to me and I’ve had a few shaky starts recently but my goal is to work my way back into the NRL side.

“I love everything about Wests Tigers — especially the teammates here because we have all developed a really tight bond.

Read more at http://www.zerotackle.com/s-sironen-commits-to-wests-tigers-22245/#Bj2Iu117GCPtAlBb.99

Knight hasn't had a run yet ! ... might be good to blood a few before we get rid of good players ... have we gotten rid of Burgess & Green yet?
I agree but the thing with Burgess and Green is that nobody else wants them

So Tommy gone, and no one to replace him.

Wonder if we made a play for Sirronen and he and his management got the colly wobbles about coming here??

If so, we are stuck with one less PlayStation a time we need every one with experience.

You'd think they'd only release a player after securing the other, although I suppose which comes first?

yep he grabs arms and collars of jerseys. Reluctant to put his body on the line in defence
The size of his nose might have something to do with it. His generously proportioned snot locker may have a negative impact on his peripheral and lateral vision.

Just saw his Instagram page saying he is flying out to England tonight to play over there thanked manly its official he's goooone

"My time at the @manlyseaeagles has come to an end.

It's been an honour to have worn the maroon & white for almost 4 seasons! I've been fortunate enough to have played alongside some champions of the game & experience a few highs along the way.

Most importantly I walk away having made a rock solid bunch of mates. Love ya boys!

Big thanks to the fans for all the support & kind words!

Can't wait to start the next chapter!! Crossing the bridge from Bondi to Manly panned out alright, next stop England! #birdgang"

Disappointed to see Symonds go out the way he has. Nearly 4 seasons with Manly and now it's all over. I can't understand why Barrett moved him on. He was playing well this year and his style of play is what Manly has been missing. All the best in England. Good luck Tommy.

@TommySymonds
My time at Manly has come to an end. Been an honour to wear the maroon & white for almost 4yrs. Big thanks to the fans for all the support!

Will Manly bother to inform their irrelevant fan base or at least thank Tred for his contributions ? :mad:

Tom has tweeted he has left the club.

As if suffering a come-from-behind loss to the Panthers wasn't bad enough, Manly have now lost forward Tom Symonds, who announced he's leaving the NRL club.

Just hours after Manly's 31-24 loss to the Panthers, Symonds made the announcement via Twitter.

"My time at Manly has come to an end. Been an honour to wear the maroon & white for almost 4yrs. Big thanks to the fans for all the support," Symonds tweeted.

"Been a pleasure playing alongside some champions of the game & form some great friendships that I'll have for life!"

Symonds joined Manly from the Sydney Roosters in the 2013 NRL season and has played 87 NRL games.

Symonds had been linked with a move to the English Super League with Huddersfield and his manager Gavin Orr confirmed earlier in the season he was looking at a mid-season move after being on the outer at Manly.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8