Tom Symonds

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I don't understand the Leary "hate" on here, he's been thrust into how many different roles, and often given 10-12 minutes on the field.

The only time he's played a full game he won our MVP of that game.

Enough said!!

2 roles, backrow and hooker, the later he should never play again

More and more I am of the opinion that Kapow should be moved to prop, Lussick given a long run in reggies, and Symonds into 2nd row.

8 Kapow
9 Parcell
10 Myles
11 Buhrer
12 Symonds
13Jake

Brown
Vave
AFB
Lawrence.

Not bad. Lussick right now is missing tackles left, right and centre and at the same time is STILL giving away the same silly penalties he was when he played for us as a rookie prop in 2011-12.

He's not a hooker, never was in QLD cup, blame " yeah nah" for that stupid selection.

Leary was filling in at dummy half last year (to the same crap effect) so that's not a new thing from Barrett.

Not bad. Lussick right now is missing tackles left, right and centre and at the same time is STILL giving away the same silly penalties he was when he played for us as a rookie prop in 2011-12.

Leary was filling in at dummy half last year (to the same crap effect) so that's not a new thing from Barrett.

Missing tackles = attitude.

From Adrian Proszenko

Hearing Tom Symonds will leave @SeaEagles immediately in order to switch to @SuperLeague side Huddersfield #NRL

If this is true, well that just tops the night off, let alone the week! Tommy shafted for no good reason :mad:

I wondered why he wasn't named in any team this week, nor on the injury list. Sad news indeed, not happy he's gone @:cry:

If this is true, well that just tops the night off, let alone the week! Tommy shafted for no good reason :mad:

I wondered why he wasn't named in any team this week, nor on the injury list. Sad news indeed, not happy he's gone @:cry:

Why has this happened? If he played, after Buhrer, he'd have been our 2nd best backrower tonight. Full strength, Taupau, Symonds and Buhrer should and could have been our full strength backrow.

I'd be bitterly disappointed, because he was one of my favorites.

Given all the absolute crap the fans have endured this week due to potential actions by representatives of the club, surely Kelly would be man enough, and professional enough to release a statement about a key player leaving to the fans and members.

From Adrian Proszenko

Hearing Tom Symonds will leave @SeaEagles immediately in order to switch to @SuperLeague side Huddersfield #NRL
He is the sort of guy who will get something out of that experience outside of football and sinking pints. Good luck to him, hope he has fun and I'm sure he'll go well.

Hopefully this means someone else is coming?? Someone anyone please

Have to be someone coming. It's the only reason clubs release players before June 30. Either that or they are front ending a contract for someone big next year?

I hope it's this year. I need something else to get my hopes up from keeping off the bottom of the ladder @:worried:

G'day all,So just like Hiku, Gutherson,Ballin etc we are moving on another player who actually wants to be here!When you consider that DCE who was prepared to stay but was basically told to look elsewhere and Jamie B who also wants to be here but was reportedly shopped around,it would appear that to actually want to play here is your death warrant.Then again they were probably just seen at Tooves farewell drinks?
Seriously though,if whoever is on the selection committee thinks that Lewis Brown is a better backrower than Tom all i can say is that they must be smoking their own socks,it makes no sense.
cheers mike

Sadly we never saw the best of this player. Imagine him in a team like the 2008 or 2011 versions? He could have been a very special player. Instead he joined a club on a gradual slide that has accelerated over the past two seasons.

Why has this happened? If he played, after Buhrer, he'd have been our 2nd best backrower tonight. Full strength, Taupau, Symonds and Buhrer should and could have been our full strength backrow.

I'd be bitterly disappointed, because he was one of my favorites.

Given all the absolute crap the fans have endured this week due to potential actions by representatives of the club, surely Kelly would be man enough, and professional enough to release a statement about a key player leaving to the fans and members.
Ryan, I sentence you to watch the first 5 minutes of the press conference 10 times in a row, and then tell me whether you think Joe Kelly is capable of anything constructive.
NYEagle

Symonds heads north

Tom Symonds has played his last game in the NRL. The Manly forward has been granted an immediate release that will allow him to shift to Super League side Huddersfield. Symonds has made 87 NRL appearances for the Roosters and Sea Eagles, but has only played six games in the top grade this season. At 27 years old, the former City Origin back-rower will be a handy pick up for the Giants.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...ield-drama-20160603-gpbi00.html#ixzz4AbEus7xB
Follow us: @smh on Twitter | sydneymorningherald on Facebook

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6