Tom Symonds

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Wow next thing there'll be an announcement that horo has gone :0(
giphy.gif

Tommy had his faults, but at the end of the day, imagine what sort of player he would have been if he had spent his last four years at the Storm / scum. As much as we can give it to Bellyache, he would have made a better than fringe player like Symonds into something more. Lots of wasted potential here!

Thanks for your efforts Tommy Red. Always punching above your weight. Huddersfield have picked up a winner. I haven't got anymore negative adjectives for our mob.....unfknblvable!

G'day all,Is it any wonder that our team looks spiritless and lacking in unity of purpose when you see your mates being punted.Look who has gone Matt Ballin, JSL,Hiku,Gutho,Wolfman,Lui and now Tom,with Starling ,Mateo and Buhrer being shopped around.You could probably throw in big Willy as well as blokes who wanted to stay but were moved on.They all may not of been worldbeaters but at least they wanted to be here,now we've got a bunch that ,with a couple of exceptions,just aren't worldbeaters.
cheers mike

Good luck TRed. He could hit a hole and had a nose for the try line. Did he get that match winner against Penrith at brookie a couple years back on the bell? Great finish To that game with coward blowing up. Won't forget that moment. Agree he had his faults but I'd take him over Lewis every day of the week. All the best TRed.

The bloke was a class player. Wasnt the most durable but had a footballing brain in his head. Can't understand what's happening at the club at the moment. I can't be bothered even watching the games after yesterday. Sad to say but all this agenda driven **** has finally done me in.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8