Tom Symonds

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Would be a great purchase for the Storm at the start of the season as he runs great lines and would fit into their structures, Bellamy would use him well.

Had his issues in defense laterally and hand grabbing(at times) but i think Melb would still make the most of his talents---a year or two at Melb would generate a bigger offer from SL and a half decent chance of a premiership in the NRL.

Either way he will be a good SL purchase.

Unfortunately for T red he was that he was surplus to the team . it was clear Barrett wasn't going to play him unless it was necessary
This should mean that Knight and Fonua Blake will get more of a chance which can only be a good thing

CURTIS SIRONEN COMMITS TO WESTS TIGERS
WESTTIGERS.COM.AU
– JUNE 6, 2016
RELATED ITEMSNEWS

Wests Tigers are pleased to announce that Curtis Sironen has agreed to extend his time at the Club until at least the end of the 2018 NRL season.

The 22-year-old made his debut for Wests Tigers in 2012 and has played 64 NRL games for the Club since then, as well as playing three representative games for City Origin.

Sironen said he was excited to have extended his contract with Wests Tigers after taking up an option for the 2018 NRL season.

“I’m really happy to have secured my future at Wests Tigers and to continue playing for Club I started out at,” Sironen said. “The Club is really important to me and I’ve had a few shaky starts recently but my goal is to work my way back into the NRL side.

“I love everything about Wests Tigers — especially the teammates here because we have all developed a really tight bond.

Read more at http://www.zerotackle.com/s-sironen-commits-to-wests-tigers-22245/#Bj2Iu117GCPtAlBb.99

G'day all,So just like Hiku, Gutherson,Ballin etc we are moving on another player who actually wants to be here!When you consider that DCE who was prepared to stay but was basically told to look elsewhere and Jamie B who also wants to be here but was reportedly shopped around,it would appear that to actually want to play here is your death warrant.Then again they were probably just seen at Tooves farewell drinks?
Seriously though,if whoever is on the selection committee thinks that Lewis Brown is a better backrower than Tom all i can say is that they must be smoking their own socks,it makes no sense.
cheers mike
was that smoking their own socks or c@cks?

Unfortunately for T red he was that he was surplus to the team . it was clear Barrett wasn't going to play him unless it was necessary
This should mean that Knight and Fonua Blake will get more of a chance which can only be a good thing

Knight hasn't had a run yet ! ... might be good to blood a few before we get rid of good players ... have we gotten rid of Burgess & Green yet?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6