The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The only way to stop clubs sorting out their rosters this early is to put a blanket ban on recruiting until October. The players have 5 months to relocate to far away locations etc.

This is the logical solution. Under the current system it is only the superstars who are in a position to negotiate this far out from the end of their contract and who benefit from the long period of time to get ready to relocate. The average first graders are regularly forced to relocate on short notice - often mid season. If it's good enough for them, why can't the superstars relocate on short notice given they have many extra hundreds of thousands to do so.

I know this is a fairly revolutionary idea but - if they don't want to relocate they can always choose to stay with their existing clubs...

In Foran's defence, he had to sort it out now, or risk losing a contract. both Parramatta and Manly are not going to hold off until June to potentially end up empty handed, only to look around and find the majority of available talent already signed elsewhere.

The only way to stop clubs sorting out their rosters this early is to put a blanket ban on recruiting until October. The players have 5 months to relocate to far away locations etc.

I agree with you in relation to the NRL sorting out the mess they have created in relation to player transfers. Re-Introducing a window whereupon negotiations can take place will only increase the focus back on the game. All that seems to be reported in the media, speculation or no, is player transfer, not just our current halves but others such as Merrin and Morris.

However, marque players will always be in demand and more likely will play out of their skin to attract the best offer. This can only benefit the club and their net worth.

It seems to be that a slump in Foz and DCE form towards the end of last season could be attributed to the issues surrounding contract negotiations.

Yeah let's wrap this thread up. After 3 years and the amount of heartache this bloke has caused the club since then.

He is no ballin Lyon skivi snake kite gift or many other great and loyal players before him. Beaver Randall Alan Thompson toovs cliffy. Could go on and on. Let's forget the little pr$$k and move on. He certainly has.

Yeah let's wrap this thread up. After 3 years and the amount of heartache this bloke has caused the club since then.

He is no ballin Lyon skivi snake kite gift or many other great and loyal players before him. Beaver Randall Alan Thompson toovs cliffy. Could go on and on. Let's forget the little pr$$k and move on. He certainly has.
Yeah he should not have the honour of a thread this long and majestic. Should be one thread with one post that just says "****in' cat"

Gee so many angry fans in here. The bloke will put in his best for the club till he leaves. I find it hilarious and many other fans are putting this site as their favourites to sit back for nightly entertainment, watching you guys all bitch and moan. You all claim he's actually not all that good but i wonder what your thoughts were when he helped win you a premiership back in 2011. Or when he rejected Dessie to stay at Brookvale.

Yet you guys are happy to have Todd Carney to come in who has a history of poor performances off the field. The bloke will have one good year then **** up. I'm sure Ryan will be there bubbling along with him though

Gee so many angry fans in here. The bloke will put in his best for the club till he leaves. I find it hilarious and many other fans are putting this site as their favourites to sit back for nightly entertainment, watching you guys all bitch and moan. You all claim he's actually not all that good but i wonder what your thoughts were when he helped win you a premiership back in 2011. Or when he rejected Dessie to stay at Brookvale.

Yet you guys are happy to have Todd Carney to come in who has a history of poor performances off the field. The bloke will have one good year then **** up. I'm sure Ryan will be there bubbling along with him though
We're not so much pissed off that he's going, but the way he did it has got fans offside.
The word has been strong for many months now that he was unhappy, and just after the end of last season the rumours were very strong that Parra were weighing in with a huge offer, and he says he only decided the other morning to go, "come on", everyone knew he was going long before that.
He knew that Cherry was courting other clubs as well, if he announced he was going before Cherry signed, we may have been able to keep him

We're not so much pissed off that he's going, but the way he did it has got fans offside.
The word has been strong for many months now that he was unhappy, and just after the end of last season the rumours were very strong that Parra were weighing in with a huge offer, and he says he only decided the other morning to go, "come on", everyone knew he was going long before that.
He knew that Cherry was courting other clubs as well, if he announced he was going before Cherry signed, we may have been able to keep him

Put it this way, i still think he is sincere about his comments about he club and Toovey. I'm sure he wrestled with the thought. He may have agreed with Eels a long time ago but it wasn't announced. Why? I reckon he was wrestling with the thought of leaving the other mates (Snake, Matai and Lyon) that was in that rumoured group with Choc, Gifty and Foran. Before christmas there were reports Manly put identical contracts to both halves sitting at around $1 million each. so he really isn't leaving for that much money if reports are correct.

I'm an outside fan of another club and i feel for Manly but i don't feel for some of the fans that are ripping the bloke apart. It's a business these days. Your club will continue to be strong. Like Eels went through with Hayne going sure it was dark to think he wasn't going to be there but there is light at the end of the tunnel and it all depends on how you use the money. Eels got Foran and look to keep Hopoate and Sandow while Manly now have a chance to strengthen where they're lacking (forwards) and get some halves

Put it this way, i still think he is sincere about his comments about he club and Toovey. I'm sure he wrestled with the thought. He may have agreed with Eels a long time ago but it wasn't announced. Why? I reckon he was wrestling with the thought of leaving the other mates (Snake, Matai and Lyon) that was in that rumoured group with Choc, Gifty and Foran. Before christmas there were reports Manly put identical contracts to both halves sitting at around $1 million each. so he really isn't leaving for that much money if reports are correct.

I'm an outside fan of another club and i feel for Manly but i don't feel for some of the fans that are ripping the bloke apart. It's a business these days. Your club will continue to be strong. Like Eels went through with Hayne going sure it was dark to think he wasn't going to be there but there is light at the end of the tunnel and it all depends on how you use the money. Eels got Foran and look to keep Hopoate and Sandow while Manly now have a chance to strengthen where they're lacking (forwards) and get some halves
Lol please dont compare Manly to Parra. Hayne left a club that had gone last/last/10th. We came out of a GF and finished equal first on points last year. You don't leave THAT to go to Parra for anything other than $£€¥

So are you here to be sympathetic or to rub it in, doesn't seem you can make up your mind. I'm assuming you are natheel from league unlimited who is posting over there while you "sympathise" with us, trouble is, your faux sincerity isn't wanted here, when you are posting what you are writing and laughing about it with your "mates" over on league unlimited.

You must lead a pretty full life to go to the trouble.

Why don't you come back here when the eels achieve something, or you have your medication sorted for your split personality.

And who do you support?

Sorry in advance boys **** the trolls kieran signed because he loves man spooning brad
spooning.jpg

Can you ask choc why continues to shoot....
band-751.jpg

Sorry in advance boys **** the trolls kieran signed because he loves man spooning brad
spooning.jpg
I just vomited and sharted at the same time....thanks Winnyason...now I have to take a shower.
Funny-baby-meme.png

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8