The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not that I'm going to Brookvale any time soon but it will be really interesting to see the reaction of fans when he gets to play.

They didn't boo $CE, and despite our harsh feelings on here I doubt they'll boo Fo$an.

Despite his relationship with the senior playing group, his skill set was always easier to replace as it was the simplest. DCE will be the best player in the world. We stuffed up badly. I'd like to think I would boo him, but I have a bit too much tact. Though I'd call him judas to his face if I saw him public.

Sounds like a coaching masterclass at Parra.
"Former Hull FC coach Peter Gentle is back in rugby league after being confirmed as the new assistant coach at NRL side Parramatta Eels.

Gentle, who was sacked by Hull despite having two years to run on his deal at Hull, will now join new Parramatta coach Brad Arthur at the Eels. The 48-year-old returned to Australia with his family this week after working alongside the Italy team for their World Cup opening win against Wales at the Millennium Stadium in Cardiff."

I assume he's the son of Ken Gentle who played for Wests donkeys years ago.
Thanks StuBoot for providing the great credentials of Parrammatta's Peter Gentle . Foran will learn a lot from this guy LOL

he obviously thinks more of his friendship with BA and Choc than he does with snake,skivvy,lyon and Matty B,maybe its because they are staying and are happy. Mattai and Snake looked happy enough on saturday night

After all is said and done, Moron has left a bitter taste in Manly fans. Seeing DCE play last week told me he is a genuine character, i.e. all he has siad is the truth, he showed us his cards, Moron hid behind BA gstrings since last year knowing well where he was going, should join Hollywood for acting.

Last edited by a moderator:
brick.jpg

Well be ponding this all, day this crap has consumed myself for the last 2 months. I am a sales rep for bunnings i have done not much of that of late.
While this is not life and death, this club means alot to all of us. Last year i went through a separation and we reconciled late last year. The passion for this club comes from my old man earlier this year he found out he had vascular dementia at the age of 61, he travelled down to the game with my brother on saturday. To my old man its not doing whats best for his family its showing passion in the colours he has passed onto me and my brother. this jumper should be a honour like it was from randall to vautin to toovey to menzies to snake, in particular the actions of watmough and foran should never be forgotten.

Lets not sugar coat it our club invested in these kids since age of 16, this said they are open to choice. But the infighting and the power of the player group has caused the problem we are in, simply our club did the right thing and wanted to build our future around these kids.
The problem was a cancer called anthony watmough could not accept this, gifty left with dignity,cchoc blamed dce, toovs, the board.
We should not be in this position at all a total rebuild. I have no doubt foran's defection has alot to do with this his lack of honesty was done on purpose so club would lose both.
Karma it will get you foran gutless wimp and for the other crosseyed retard it already has you are you continue to shot blanks you missus is patient choc.

Lets not bull**** its a tough road ahead, from next year to 18 will be tough, but we have some good kids plus hopeful of a pickup like hodgkinson or carney.

No offense, but those dudes kissing dudes pic's make me cringe. Not that there's anything wrong with that of coarse. I just get a cold shiver, and rush the screen past it.

Foran to Arthur, is as Boyd is, to Bennett.

Boyd will never be a club legend anywhere, and as soon as he retires, will by quickly forgotten. Same goes for Foran. Hope he's studying and/or saving.

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10