The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Foran deal done

Kieran Foran says he is a man of his word and any attempt to get him to flip on his deal before round 13 will be a waste of time.

"http://m.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/todd-carney-double-standard-on-show-20150321-1m4nr7.htm

l've made my mind up and I won't be backing out on the deal," he said. As for a clause in his contract that he can exit if Brad Arthur is not coach? "I don't have a coach clause in my deal." Foran said

Arthur was a factor, as was the non-signing of Glenn Stewart. "It weighed on me," said Foran. The truth is the writing was on the wall for the Eagles 12 months ago when the old management failed to take action when so many players were off-contract.

What upsets the players is that the damage is done and they are cranky with the predicament the club is in but there is now no one to get angry at.
good then stop coming out in the papers a day after you announce that you are leaving and say how much you love this place and how hard the decision was,because we,us the fans dont believe you,its just another kick in the face for us,just keep your mouth shut,dont say another word,we all know what a liar you are

Yeah exactly. Foran shut the **** up. No one cares what a man of honour you want us all to believe you are. People on this forum knew u signed with the eels 6 months ago. We want u in nsw cup unless mateo gets injured.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is zorba hinting that Arthur is likely to mived somewhere soon to replace a coach that he does not like perhaps?

And apparently they moved Layne Beachley on too...for leaking. She was feeding inside gossip to the editor of Tracks magazine, (yes, I'm kidding about the Tracks part - but the reason why is reputedly true).

What happens when the last 'old regime' employee/associate is gone and there are still leaks happening? Will it be a case finally of 'The Emperor (Zorba) has no clothes?'

Foran deal done

Kieran Foran says he is a man of his word and any attempt to get him to flip on his deal before round 13 will be a waste of time.

"http://m.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/todd-carney-double-standard-on-show-20150321-1m4nr7.htm

l've made my mind up and I won't be backing out on the deal," he said. As for a clause in his contract that he can exit if Brad Arthur is not coach? "I don't have a coach clause in my deal." Foran said

Arthur was a factor, as was the non-signing of Glenn Stewart. "It weighed on me," said Foran. The truth is the writing was on the wall for the Eagles 12 months ago when the old management failed to take action when so many players were off-contract.

What upsets the players is that the damage is done and they are cranky with the predicament the club is in but there is now no one to get angry at.

I'm sick to death of hearing this little sht trot out this garbage. We tried to sign Gift but the NRL(Green****) stymied it, we couldn't possibly afford to keep everyone anyway. Gift,Choc,DCE,Foran,Snake,Matai,Lyon,Ballin we couldn't possibly continue to keep them all. Stop the bullsht Foran and just say it." I WENT FOR THE MONEY"

Last edited by a moderator:
It would probably be football suicide but I'd rather let Kieran go to the eels this year. We could pocket perhaps $650,000 and put the money towards extending the contracts of Gutherson and the Trbojevic boys. I figure they want to stay and we may as well do what's best for our family.

It would probably be football suicide but I'd rather let Kieran go to the eels this year. We could pocket perhaps $650,000 and put the money towards extending the contracts of Gutherson and the Trbojevic boys. I figure they want to stay and we may as well do what's best for our family.

Don't be so sure. I'd bet Foran and DCE are filling their heads with, "best for your family" and "it aint so bad leaving this joint" suggestions.

I bet 100% DCE is recruiting our best juniors for The NRL'S Titans. That includes the Trbojevics and Guthersons. Even if it MAY be down the road in a year or two.

That's the issue with keeping these arseholes around. They would slit the club's throat in a second if they thought they could profit one cent from the outcome.

They are cancers, and bad examples, and I dont want our other good juniors tainted with their outlook.

Especially when they have only won one in every five or six of their last eighteen games or so.

They are adding zero value to our club. In fact, I think they are screwing the joint being there.

I like it :) Your just stating the facts anyway. Please remove this cancer from the rest of our young up and coming players Manly.

Their philosophy is detrimental to our longer term success.

Id give up 12 to 24 months success, to breed another culture of brotherhood and family, that we had priotprior to these mercenaries.

It's not like they have been winning for a very long time anyway.

Sorry if it's already been mentioned, however Malcolm Knox wrote a great piece in the Herald yesterday about this whole issue.

Very funny.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10