The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's nice that Kieran won't put on an eels jersey while he's contracted to Manly, but....
news.com.au are now running a story with Foran in that wolverine jumper (of which he was the poster boy). Is there an Olympic event in shooting oneself in the foot?:banghead:

http://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/kieran-foran-considered-backflipping-on-eels-agreement-to-re-sign-with-manly/story-fndujljl-1227265738089

Sportal hosted that Q&A yesterday with a photoshopped Keiran in an Eels jersey. And they wonder why it was 'heated', when they pretty much were baiting Manly fans with a Q&A 24 hours after the news, then add that photo.

Little birdie told me Chris Sandow is a done deal Guys.
Yeehaaa.
Let's get the party started.
BOOM
Announcement next week.
If you keep playing with that little birdie of yours you will go blind dick head
images.jpg

Little birdie told me Chris Sandow is a done deal Guys.
Yeehaaa.
Let's get the party started.
BOOM
Announcement next week.

Wouldn't you just love that ?

Sorry my friend but he's part of your club and as much as Parramatta want him gone because he's an overpriced garden gnome, he'll be getting in the way next year too. Pay him 550K for the next 5 years I say.

Big celebration at Parra next year.......30 years since they've won anything not made of wood.

Don't shoot the messenger.
I'm just quoting what I've been told by someone on the Manly training staff, who once played for the Eels.

Sandow has signed a 2 year deal.
so your source is dave penna. You really shouldn't be so specific. Plus I don't believe you. Why would an assistant coach tell someone so untrustworthy that they immediately post it on a forum

Don't shoot the messenger.
I'm just quoting what I've been told by someone on the Manly training staff, who once played for the Eels.

Sandow has signed a 2 year deal.

I am well aware if his defensive deficiencies, but he has a nice long kicking game and has improved his organizational skills under Arthur.
This isn't correct. Parra have put an offer to him that will keep him there at the Eels. He will be playing hooker because he is a tackling machine, Norman to fullback, Hoppa back to Manly, Keiran to 5/8 and they are signing Kris Keating for the 7. Now that's a top 16 side right there.

I reckon we go for Corey Norman and Hoppa. F$$k Sandow.

If the rumours are true that hoppa wants to return to manly we should go all out to get him back. I know we are blessed with outside backs but once Lyon retires end of 2016 hoppa can take his place and we will still have one more year of Matai. Tom T can replace brett Stewart and we still have hiku, Jorge, gutherson, Blair.

Gt Corey Norman and egley and get a couple of big name forwards to complement lui, jake t, São, buhrer and that is a pretty decent rebuild

feleti to 5/8 sam burgess to second row. He'll know in about a month or two if he has a chance at the rugby world cup. If not can't see why he'd stay.

I'd release foz this year if we could pick up burgess mid year

Agreed. Get rid of that lying little p$$$k foran ASAP if we got burgess. Foran can go and play for Asquith for the rest of the season.

Not enthusiastic about Hoppa. So Slow. Maybe Donny S can improve his speed, but IS THIS THE SAME GUY WHO PLAYED FOR MWSE in the 2011 season ?

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...f-player-transfer-system-20150317-1m165l.html

Keiran interview on his thoughts of the current player transfer system. I find it rather ironic he could come out a few days or months later, whichever is the truth, after agreeing to terms with P'matta that its in need of fixing. Surely, if a player wants to focus on football and worry about their contract for next season they could inform their manager not to enter into any negotiations until after June of their last year. After all they play their managers not the other way around.

In Foran's defence, he had to sort it out now, or risk losing a contract. both Parramatta and Manly are not going to hold off until June to potentially end up empty handed, only to look around and find the majority of available talent already signed elsewhere.

The only way to stop clubs sorting out their rosters this early is to put a blanket ban on recruiting until October. The players have 5 months to relocate to far away locations etc.

I guess the only question now is....are any of the mods brave enough to delete this thread after 133 pages??

Or should we wait until next year?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10