The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is Manly going to keep providing Joey Johns for these 2? Surely we'd be better off using him for the youngsters coming up?

How can Foran use what happened to Glenn Stewart as one of his reasons for leaving, when Glenn's own brother is happy to stay and always gives 100%? It's a piss weak excuse. Why won't he just admit he left for the $?

'cause he sucks....but.....

why won't a Journo ask him?

Is Manly going to keep providing Joey Johns for these 2? Surely we'd be better off using him for the youngsters coming up?
gree

Manly should tell John's not to talk to these two players and only talk to ones that are staying.

Why would we pay to improve players that are leaving?

Foz has to be the biggest cat to have worn our jumper, it's seriously cringe worthy listening to him say he was still undecided yesterday morning. Can't even be honest.

At this point why bother being a liar, we all know he's spruiking bull**** so may as well just say it,

Yep I went for the money!!

It's nice that Kieran won't put on an eels jersey while he's contracted to Manly, but....
news.com.au are now running a story with Foran in that wolverine jumper (of which he was the poster boy). Is there an Olympic event in shooting oneself in the foot?:banghead:

http://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/ki...-sign-with-manly/story-fndujljl-1227265738089
That "cursed" ****in jersey. Worst marketing decision ever. I never want to see ANYTHING other than a beloved colours on a footy field and as supporters boycott this ****. I have the taste of spew just thinking about it. ****ing marvel comics on a footy field. That'll do me.

Foz will improve his game more under Brad Arthur and assistant Peter Gentle Then Toovey and Andrew Johns ... Who the fck is Peter Gentle . Can anyone on this forum please tell me???? LOL View attachment 1244

Sounds like a coaching masterclass at Parra.
"Former Hull FC coach Peter Gentle is back in rugby league after being confirmed as the new assistant coach at NRL side Parramatta Eels.

Gentle, who was sacked by Hull despite having two years to run on his deal at Hull, will now join new Parramatta coach Brad Arthur at the Eels. The 48-year-old returned to Australia with his family this week after working alongside the Italy team for their World Cup opening win against Wales at the Millennium Stadium in Cardiff."

I assume he's the son of Ken Gentle who played for Wests donkeys years ago.

if anyone read the sportal interview I nearly threw up with the amount of times I read me and my family. He's been going to DCEs school of media political correctness

Orford took longer than Foran to wait to tell the club he was leaving. He still gets heaps of posters claiming he was the be all of our resurgence. The truth is they are/were quality players who walked away from us and are both as guilty in my eyes.

I wouldn't close this thread just yet as it seems to be providing a lot of cheap therapy. Enjoy.

I just got my "NRL inside pass" email, giving me info on all things sea eagles.

Main story....foz signs with the eels.

wtf....good effort ya nrl numbnuts :p:mad:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12