The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He is yesterdays man as far as I am concerned. took the coin of the worm to be with his mates. Our club will bounce back bigger and better, enjoy your mediocrity Foz

What a liar as he decided to go to the eels last August and confirmed it to the Parra club in January this year. Weidler accepts this bull**** - he should be sacked as a jounrnalist

What a ****wit. Let's close this thread and **** him off. That interview was such a crock of **** just admit its about the money. Or admit you don't like the coach. Or admit whatever the real reason is but he's a **** lier and all that pc bull**** came off as immature, petty and childish!

The squeels were boasting as far back at November that he was going there. I got told on Jan 20 it was a verbal agreement and they were waiting to confirm it. The telling thing is that at no stage did Keiran indicate his preference to stay. The writing was on the wall a long time ago.

imagesK2ZVY3XU.jpg
CEO joke K met with Foz's manager George mimmis recently & told him they could sack 2V and replace him with Nathan Brown, in a last ditch attempt to keep Kieran.
Who needs Rothfield when we have bones spreading the media myth rumours

He is a bitter, ungrateful person. I am sorry Kieran but you are a wanker. He is saying Arthur will improve his game... based on what? he was a forwards coach and barely had anything to do with Kieran 1 on 1. He also insinuating that Tooves and Joey are not as good to learn from? Hes kidding himself. So apparently he has signed for the highest bidder.. what a shock. Upset at the club? yeah fair enough.. did they do anything to you? no? Just to one of your mates... yet his brother stuck by the club and isnt acting like a little piece of ****.

He has wasted our time and we lost out on DCE too. Massive slap in the face and is regarded as one of my most hated players from now on. Right up next to Choc. No wonder they were close. 2 Peas in a pod. The Stewarts who actually have reason to be upset with the club.. have been loyal and respectful. Gifty especially has been amazingly quiet and never had a dig at the club.

These players seem to forget about the fans.. who have done nothing but support them and their careers and because of 1-2 board members they disrespect the club. Well guess what Foran. F%$# you too. Club is bigger than you and we will move on. We lost Cliffy and won competitions.. may not be next season or the year after but we will be back.

Enjoy the real reason you left. Money. Your missus is right though.. Karma will come around..
hey Foz, pack ur bags now u prik,how could u sit on the bench in our colours after faking your hammy.

From that interview

1. His body language tells me that he wasn't wrestling with the decision last night (not unless Dean Ritchie was lying in the bed next to him, because somehow Dean knew about the impending announcement).
2. He doesn't like Toovey; the word 'respect' in the absence of any other adjectives, is code for "I don't like him, but I am not going to publicly bag him."
3. He made good on his threat to walk if Glenn didn't get a contract. I knew this would happen, why didn't our management?
4. I want to meet Brad Arthur, this guy must be really special.

Fox Sports rotational news on Foxtel is absolutely raping us. Basically saying we have become a complete basket case.

Again, thanks for your timing Kieran. Couldn't have screwed us any harder. I shudder to think we were starting to get positive press this week.

Fox Sports rotational news on Foxtel is absolutely raping us. Basically saying we have become a complete basket case.

Again, thanks for your timing Kieran. Couldn't have screwed us any harder. I shudder to think we were starting to get positive press this week.
Put it on a movie channel Ryan- I had had enough by midday. And yes, apologies for a couple of cafe jokes.

I imagine the reasons are multiple and complex...

Yes, I expect the apparent 1.2 per year is a relatively large amount for Fokker. However, assuming that our offer was reasonably decent too, I doubt it was the only factor (possibly not even the main one). You see, money is only a true motivator to a point. That's the point where one is able to live comfortably and provide for oneself and family. Beyond that it loses genuine motivational value (see TED talk for a good explanation on money and motivation).

Whatever the combination of factors/reasons I feel horribly betrayed and gutted by what our halves have chosen to do. It feels wrong to have them still playing in the team this year and having to support them. It just doesn't sit right. That said, let's hope it pushes the NRL into making some serious changes to the way players are traded in our game.

The awkward feeling aside of still having them in our team, and an integral part of it, I look forward to the future and what we will go on to build from here.

The funny thing is, not matter what us fans (or customers as Mark calls us), Foran hasn't and wouldn't give paying fans one fleeting thought, regardless of what we know.

It's all me, me, me with that swine.

I've had some time to think on forans decision and I have come to the conclusion that it sits better with me than dce.

Foran comes from a family where is father is extremely successful in the corporate world, where growing as a worker and expanding your skill set Is paramount to being deemed to have been a success or having a solid career. I belive we can blame his father for instilling said ethics in him, obviously feels like staying at this great club would be a move sideways rather than a step up. I hope he regrets his decision but I have to respect the kid.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10