The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've had some time to think on forans decision and I have come to the conclusion that it sits better with me than dce.

Foran comes from a family where is father is extremely successful in the corporate world, where growing as a worker and expanding your skill set Is paramount to being deemed to have been a success or having a solid career. I belive we can blame his father for instilling said ethics in him, obviously feels like staying at this great club would be a move sideways rather than a step up. I hope he regrets his decision but I have to respect the kid.
Chez is the only one who can expand his skill set by stepping up as Captain of Oz and the #1 halfback postion.

Foz is already #1 5/8 for NZ and has already Captained his country.

The ethics instilled by the father are questionable at best. By putting friendship with Gifty above long term the success of his employer Manly, is counter to the Four Pillars of Business success. Working to become a multiple Premiership winner is not a sideways move as he might even have managed to become the Dally M 5/8.

Foz thinks that he is settling the score with Manly by withdrawing his services in retribution for Manly releasing Gifty. Transparent as it comes and immature beyond belief. He really comes across us untrustworthy and simple. @:cool: The Parra years is karma :p

Glad he's gone and I hope he stays on the sideline for 2015.:mad:

I've had some time to think on forans decision and I have come to the conclusion that it sits better with me than dce.

Foran comes from a family where is father is extremely successful in the corporate world, where growing as a worker and expanding your skill set Is paramount to being deemed to have been a success or having a solid career. I belive we can blame his father for instilling said ethics in him, obviously feels like staying at this great club would be a move sideways rather than a step up. I hope he regrets his decision but I have to respect the kid.
Lol for the record apparently his dad's preference was for him to stay

Just wish this thread would finish now. Fozzy has gone. By continuing to acknowledge his poor character traits- greed and disloyalty - we fuel his bad behaviour. Our great club deserves better human beings than him. Amen

Has to stay open all year so we can bag the crap out of him when ALL he does each week is " turn up".

He's got his 5 Mil now , doesn't have to impress Sterlo or the Dalai anymore and clearly doesn't give a flying **** about us SO we can have a weekly whinge!!

Hope it gets to 3000 or 4000 posts!!

Jeez guys, I really want to see us lift for Friday night. A win would be sweet as - especially because it's two in a row. I actually hope Feleti remains at 5/8, and Kirean is still injured because:-

1. Kieran is shockingly out of form
2. We need a bigger pack to face those Dogs, and having Feleti in the middle is good.

Its all spin. He made his mind up a long time ago. His excuses for leaving are spineless and feeble. Bottom line was the coin he got offered.

Was driving home from touch last night. Kids in the car listening to the footy. The Dragons were getting lapped. My Dragon supporting daughter turns to me and says,
"Dad, the Dragons aren't as good as they used to be."
"I know sweetie. You have lost a few players. Don't worry Manly will be with you soon with all the players we have lost"
"How come all the players are leaving?"
"They are chasing more money"
and she says, "I would prefer to play with my friends Dad than play for money".

That's my girl..:h::h::h:

There was a thread some time ago bigger than this @Dan lost it in one of the changeovers , he will remember which one ( Dementia has set in for me).

I'd suggest by the end of the year this will be the biggest ever and for all time, anyone who suggests that it be closed is stupid, another one will open immediately

Jeez guys, I really want to see us lift for Friday night. A win would be sweet as - especially because it's two in a row. I actually hope Feleti remains at 5/8, and Kirean is still injured because:-

1. Kieran is shockingly out of form
2. We need a bigger pack to face those Dogs, and having Feleti in the middle is good.

Kieran isn't out of form, he's just dogging it!!

Foz will improve his game more under Brad Arthur and assistant Peter Gentle Then Toovey and Andrew Johns ... Who the fck is Peter Gentle . Can anyone on this forum please tell me???? LOL
imagesK2ZVY3XU.jpg

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10