Radradra leaves Parramatta

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
image.jpeg

lol I've heard Semi try to speak English and he definitely did not say that!

I'd love to read an NRL player contract one day, just to see how holey they are. Seems you can just decide at anytime whether you want to keep playing or not.

Still funny though, except I've got Semi in my Supercoach side so he's going to cost me a trade the ba$tard

Can't blame the man.
I'd be doing the Harold Holt too to escape the creepy man love only the Dalai can offer.
Where's that pic of the rats leaving the sinking ship again??

Eels are saying he will be back, he's just gone to see his dad. I hope this isn't true, it'll be a major let down if he returns.
Bet the Dalai is waiting for him in his dad's lounge room.
Just looked at 1eyedeel and checked out their photo section. Most are in black and white from bygone eras. Says a lot.

The report I heard was he was on a plane.

Which direction was the plane flying? (Be a hint)

On Saturday night, the Parramatta club responded to the report.

“The Parramatta Eels can confirm that Semi Radradra has been granted permission to return to Fiji for a short family visit during the bye round,” a statement read.

“He is expected to return to Sydney in time to prepare for the club’s next NRL game against Cronulla.

I hope he goes. Firstly to upset parra even more and secondly because he is a dumb kid with a mercenary manager. He should never have played for Australia. That was ridiculous but how can you begrudge someone making more money if they can. The NRL needs to get my serious. We aren't talking NFL money here. The difference between French Rugby and NRL shouldn't be an attraction. Signal a three year double cap incremental increase. God knows they aren't putting the money into junior development.

Balls in your court Toddy.

I hope he goes. Firstly to upset parra even more and secondly because he is a dumb kid with a mercenary manager. He should never have played for Australia. That was ridiculous but how can you begrudge someone making more money if they can. The NRL needs to get my serious. We aren't talking NFL money here. The difference between French Rugby and NRL shouldn't be an attraction. Signal a three year double cap incremental increase. God knows they aren't putting the money into junior development.

Balls in your court Toddy.
French clubs, which are currently capped at £8.6m - almost 2.5 times the NRL Club Cap !

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8