Radradra leaves Parramatta

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
How about the Eels! Gutless to say the least. Here is a guy who is up on serious charges (OK the evidence is yet to be put under the microscope in a court) and he failed to show up for a handful of deadlines and they want to play him incase standing him down upsets him and he decides to leave.

If Bevan French went to the Cook Islands for a week and failed to turn up on time to training, I wonder if he would be playing against the Sharks?

The only thing I will say is this
Semi is innocent until proven guilty everyone deserves that.

But this is clearly double standards by the NRL, any Manly player facing the same serious chargers would not be allowed to play this weekend at all.

I can clearly see why Snake can never truly forgive the NRL and treatment he faced in 2009.

So Semi pleaded not guilty to kicking his nine month pregnant partner in the stomach as well as not guilty to punching her.
If it turns out he did these crimes then he should be deported asap or in jail or both.

So Semi pleaded not guilty to kicking his nine month pregnant partner in the stomach as well as not guilty to punching her.
If it turns out he did these crimes then he should be deported asap or in jail or both.
And if he's found not guilty then well, we'll all just pretend we didn't stick the boot in.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8