Radradra leaves Parramatta

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Look the game here is close do done. We are witnessing the last days of NRL being relevant. It will be a feeder system for international rugby or NFL.

I live in the most remote part of Australia but the Geelong cats send players twice a year. There is so much money pumped into grass roots footy that Groote Eylandt had a full time AFL development officer. The NRL wouldn't even know the place existed despite Will Chsmbers coming from Nhulunbuy.

AFL is going to decimate the game. Rugby is just going to pick over the carcass.

Look the game here is close do done. We are witnessing the last days of NRL being relevant. It will be a feeder system for international rugby or NFL.

I live in the most remote part of Australia but the Geelong cats send players twice a year. There is so much money pumped into grass roots footy that Groote Eylandt had a full time AFL development officer. The NRL wouldn't even know the place existed despite Will Chsmbers coming from Nhulunbuy.

AFL is going to decimate the game. Rugby is just going to pick over the carcass.

I disagree that the NRL is in its last days of being relevant.

However, One thing I agree on is that the AFL does the national thing MUCH better than the NRL.

Sad to hear that top end. They've been told so many times the trouble country footy in nsw and qld is in let alone the place you talk of. We once had strong comps in Darwin and Perth. Now I don't know. Jeezus we bought Frank Stokes from Darwin, who was the last genuine Darwiner to play in the nrl? I honestly look at John Grant and I see a koala who, to me, looks clueless and careless and greenturd wouldn't know the game existed outside of the nrl. Keep preaching the good word though brother. Who knows we might get someone one day who knows what the game really means at to who it means a lot.

The nrl has been lucky to staythis popular for this long, i really believe the poor management and low funds in Aus RU have been NRLs best assett.

PARAMATTA Eels players and officials started worrying about Semi Radradra when he suddenly cleared out his rented home unit more than two weeks ago.

It’s when all the talk started that he wanted to quit the NRL.

Semi is a private man but word soon got around of his relationship breakdown and split from his long term partner and the mother of his 18-month-old daughter.

The unit he rented within a couple of kilometres of Parramatta Stadium was soon vacated

Don't be too surprised if the statement released by doesn't-matta about Semi being granted leave to go home as they have the bye next week is just the Speels in damage control.

If this is true (Semi walking out) then it couldn't happen to a better club and its a big sucked in to that PoS Brad Arthur.

PARAMATTA Eels players and officials started worrying about Semi Radradra when he suddenly cleared out his rented home unit more than two weeks ago.

It’s when all the talk started that he wanted to quit the NRL.

Semi is a private man but word soon got around of his relationship breakdown and split from his long term partner and the mother of his 18-month-old daughter.

The unit he rented within a couple of kilometres of Parramatta Stadium was soon vacated
Was it a semi-detached place?

Last edited:
Good cover, the family moves out so Semi has to follow and they all reconcile in the South of France.:wondering:

This story has as many twists and turns as that if Fiz :p

Parra - the musical, is just around the corner :confused:
Or a three penny opera, except that Parra spent a fortune trying to cheat their way to success.

On a serious note, they broke the rules to allow this bloke to represent Australia, now he shoots through?

Some wise words on OEE on this matter:
image.png

Some wise words on OEE on this matter:
View attachment 3845

Is he confused what colour his team is? Or maybe he has lost his walnuts? Something about a guy behind Brad Arthur.... Seems creepy. I'm also a little concerned he believes there is no requirement for shorts. What the hell is going on at this club. Colour blind guys standing behind Arthur with no shorts who have lost their nuts? What's that got to do with Radaradra?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6