[moved] Surprise, surprise!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It's 2007, everyone does it. If it wasn't illegal, dumping a dinger or two would be treated no different to having a biggy on the grog. It's time the law-makers caught-up to society.

It's knuckle heads like you, that need to wake up.

Not everyone takes drugs. The percentage would be bugger all imo

These drugs are generally man made and could possibly kill anyone. God knows who made them.

You and people that think alike are knobs of the highest order.

I think it is a higher percentage than "bugger all" Byso.

But I do agree with your sentiment otherwise.

[quote author=Duff]
It's 2007, everyone does it. If it wasn't illegal, dumping a dinger or two would be treated no different to having a biggy on the grog. It's time the law-makers caught-up to society.

These drugs are generally man made and could possibly kill anyone. God knows who made them.

[/quote]

What else is happening in the real world Byso ?
Didn't you vote for Johnny, last time. I think you're out of touch, mate.
Should I specify ? Everyone in this sense means, a large proportion of people aged between 18 & 35 who frequent centrally located nightspots on a regular basis.
I think the generalisation made easier reading.

If they were made legally, we'd know what's in them. It's the law that makes them dangerous.

And Mata, you're probably right. Damn voluntary voting !

I haven't got the stats but I'd assume under 5% uses un-prescribed Drugs. (Not including alcohol or cigarettes.)

But if someone could find a stat to back up Duff's claim I'd like to see it.

[quote author=byso]
[quote author=Duff]

[/quote]

Should I specify ? Everyone in this sense means, a large proportion of people aged between 18 & 35 who frequent centrally located nightspots on a regular basis.
I think the generalisation made easier reading.

If they were made legally, we'd know what's in them. It's the law that makes them dangerous.

And Mata, you're probably right. Damn voluntary voting !
[/quote]

Yeah Great Idea Duff!!! why dont you get behind the wheel of a car while your at it, or go chat with the parents of a kid who died after buying an impure Tab from some dodgy lowlife at the pub, yeah Legalize it. Genius.

Mate your a F*&^%$g Embarressment.

Byso while you may under estimate the usage, you are spot on, Duff you also underestimate how many people who think people with your attitude are complete Tools. Does the Law make Guns dangerous as well, heck yeah give everyone one!

[quote author=byso]
[quote author=Duff]

[/quote]

Should I specify ? Everyone in this sense means, a large proportion of people aged between 18 & 35 who frequent centrally located nightspots on a regular basis. [/quote]

Well anyone who voted for Latham was probably on ICE.

I wouldn't know anyone over the age of 21 that does the ****. That's not including anyone I know from this site though ;)

I wouldn't know anyone over the age of 21 that does the ****. That's not including anyone I know from this site though ;)

Come on now, you can't tell me you don't throw anything down right before visiting the hair dresser? ;)

Sometimes the media beat-up's don't tell the whole story.
Everyone who drinks isn't an alco or a drunk driver, in fact the vast majority aren't. Other substances are no different.
You can really tell who the small minded, ACA viewers on here are. Scare tactics are for ratings, not information.

Sometimes the media beat-up's don't tell the whole story.
Everyone who drinks isn't an alco or a drunk driver, in fact the vast majority aren't. Other substances are no different.
You can really tell who the small minded, ACA viewers on here are. Scare tactics are for ratings, not information.

So it would be ok to drop acid or have the odd speedball?

Duff, this hole your digging yourself, can it get any bigger ???

No hole.
You blokes are just sounding like a bunch of easily manipulated, conservative bogans who are scared of anything they don't understand.

It's a big world out there, don't be so sheltered.

You continually use excessive examples. One E is not like dropping a trip then doing a speed ball or whatever. The same as ten beers isn't the same as thirty & then driving.

Everything in moderation.

I know first hand what heroin can do to a family.

I doubt I will side with you on this one duff.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4