[moved] Surprise, surprise!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
looks like you're on some quality ICE today Duff

Do you have any constructive arguments Byso ? Or are you just going to throw out generic insults that could be used (to little effect) in any finger pointing exercise.

You seem to be devoid of any reason, simply regurgitating the company line that the commercial media has given you.

You've stated what your opinion is but never why you have it. What proof you have that one toke, pill or snooter will forever ruin your life.

If you can't back yourself up, don't bother talking.

And again, this is not an invitation for people to go on about addicts or overdosers. Remember, the reason this started was because Joey was found with one pill, not lying dead in the gutter after an ice fuelled police shootout

Oh byso you are so above everyone and everything, you even use smileys inappropriately!

Not trying to be cool by I think you will be shocked to think what your daughter will get up to when she hits her early teens mate.

It's far more common than you would ever believe

Oh byso you are so above everyone and everything, you even use smileys inappropriately!

Not trying to be cool by I think you will be shocked to think what your daughter will get up to when she hits her early teens mate.

Poor old Byso needs to get out a bit more I think.

No one's trying to be cool Byso, it's the opposite. It's a non-issue. It doesn't matter. You aren't cool or uncool because of having a wappy, people tend to have a little more depth to them than that.

Should it be legalised though dan? Because everyone is doing it?

Not at all but it hardly makes him an evil bad person. A stupid one for abusing his status in society, but not evil.

You have to think about these people being protected constantly and raised as "special" citizens, all their needs catered to and money flowing from a young age. They spend their off time in night clubs and anyone who has been in any of the dance night clubs in any major city in Australia knows very well it is near impossible to walk the length of a club without someone offering you pingers.

Nothing about being legal or illegal just that it hardly makes him satan now does it?

If it does, then you best take a long hard look at a lot of your friends, family and collegues and paint them with the same brush

[quote author=Dan]

Poor old Byso needs to get out a bit more I think.

No one's trying to be cool Byso, it's the opposite. It's a non-issue. It doesn't matter. You aren't cool or uncool because of having a wappy, people tend to have a little more depth to them than that.
[/quote]

It's a black and white and well protected world for some mate

Moderation!!!

I cant believe how strongly Byso and I agree on somethign but you have lost it.

Agreed.

I am more concerned about his hilariously stupid excuse.

As for Duff, you argue that Alcohol, Cigarettes ect are in the same boat as 'illegal' drugs.

The difference between those two and the other substances are that Alcohol and Cigarettes can be used without causeing a high. Alchol in fact can be beneficial if used appropriately (apparently).

I'd love to see Cigarettes banned however its not going to happen.

Extasy, cocain, ice, heroin are all designed for one purpose. Too get high.

3 of which are highly addictive even with just 'moderation'.

fLIP I have to pull you up on that

The chemical reaction of a "high" occurs with alcohol and ciggarettes.

Hell having a pinger makes you much more alert than alcohol.

The alcohol high is being "drunk"

Smokes cause a high hence the head spins you get sometimes

Ecstacy was originally a medication by the way.

As for Ice, well it is an evil drug especially in the wrong people something I havent gone near never will, infact I have kicked people out of my house for having it in their possession.

As for Coke, well yeah its main problem is that it is highly addictive, some say more so than heroin.

You see the reason many drugs are illegal is due to the crime rate associated with them.

E is a unique drug with a unique demographic with generally the only crime related to it being posession, supply, trafficking and manufacturing of the drug.

Not justifying any of it jsut pinpointing that alcohol is worse for society than E, however we do not currently know the long term effects of ecstasy.

D

Agreed.

I am more concerned about his hilariously stupid excuse.

As for Duff, you argue that Alcohol, Cigarettes ect are in the same boat as 'illegal' drugs.

The difference between those two and the other substances are that Alcohol and Cigarettes can be used without causeing a high. Alchol in fact can be beneficial if used appropriately (apparently).

I'd love to see Cigarettes banned however its not going to happen.

Extasy, cocain, ice, heroin are all designed for one purpose. Too get high.

3 of which are highly addictive even with just 'moderation'.

Addictive ??

If that comment isn't from personal experience, it has no relevance. If it is, then that's your reaction, not most people I come in contact with.

Oh and yeah that is right cocaine is highly addictive, heroin is (neither from personal experience) and Ice is well we have all seen the media hype, it is crystal meth been around for years.

Ecstasy is only situationally addictive the drug itself is not at all addictive

The chemical reaction of a \"high\" occurs with alcohol and ciggarettes.

The point I was trying to make dan is you can have a beer without becoming drunk. You can enjoy a wine without any problems.

The others 'illegal' drugs are designed to give a high.

And duff, I have witness first hand the struggles of a Heroin addict and his family.

Not at all fLIP

1 time does not equal an addiction, that is ludicrous.

context fLIP

You said you can have 1 drink without getting drunk.

you can have one pill without getting "high"

you can get the same reaction off one pill that you could off one beer, just depends on your resiliance.

lets not pretend you have never gone out jsut to get drunk

[quote author=Dan]

The chemical reaction of a \"high\" occurs with alcohol and ciggarettes.

The point I was trying to make dan is you can have a beer without becoming drunk. You can enjoy a wine without any problems.

The others 'illegal' drugs are designed to give a high.

And duff, I have witness first hand the struggles of a Heroin addict and his family.

[/quote]

Well, like I've said 60 times already, addicts are not who I'm talking about. It's recreational users that are being unfairly lumped in with junkies. That's who I'm sticking up for.

Alcos are addicts too.
Bad luck to them then. Don't stop me getting pissed.

Same with everything else.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6