[moved] Surprise, surprise!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It was 4:30am on his way home from a club.

Lucky he wasn't caught on his 'too' the club!

Maybe like some people Matas he thinks its none of anyones business.

Yes report the E but the other is totally irrelevant.

And Flip I have my reasons.

And men of character use their position for the betterment of society.

But I think we've always known Johns is a selfish and self-absorbed little prat.

"men of character use their position for the betterment of society"

Hes a footballer FFS, and nobody has ever labelled him a man of character

Here are some ready made excuses for Joe E.

Newcastle face the wooden spoon for the second time in 3 years and it was my duty to take the gloss of that achievement

I am sure my mum slipped a diuretic tablet into the coat pocket

It is a quiet week for the Footie Show, what with it only being a week out from the finals, so I needed to help

My arsehole brother has been getting too much attention

I honestly thought the thing protruding from the wall was a ‘door’ knob (thanks Alan for that one)

I have spoken to God and he has forgiven me

I was doing research for my up-coming novel. I needed to get into the mind of the Knights in 1997.

Whats going to make me sick is hearing Harrigon and Johns crap on tonight about how it must have happened by accident.

Someone could have been standing on a balcony somewhere and unfortunately Andrew Johns walked underneath at the exact same time a person above dropped an ecstasy pill which fell down and slipped unknowingly into Andrew John's pocket.

Then later, without any probable cause Police just walk up to john's who I assume was acting completely normal, not under the influence of any drug and he was asked to do a search, and the pill was found.

Its just a case of being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Footballers are still people, with all the qualities and failings that go with that.

For every Beaver there are a great number of coks

The biggest problem is that his excuse is so piss poor.

Someone else put it in my pocket and I fogot to take it out. **** off moron do you really beleive that anyone would believe that crap excuse.

Why didn't he just come out and say that it was his and take responsibility for his own actions. He would have a lot more credability of he had done this.

The last person to use an excuse like that when they were caught with drugs was Michelle Leslie and she was a loser.

People on here like to accuse me of living in the past, but anyone who wants to make a big deal out of this is living in the past themselves.
It's 2007, everyone does it. If it wasn't illegal, dumping a dinger or two would be treated no different to having a biggy on the grog. It's time the law-makers caught-up to society.
I mean, if the race for next US president (as that's what it is) is between a woman & a black guy, anything can happen.

[quote author=Duff]
I mean, if the race for next US president (as that's what it is) is between a woman & a black guy, anything can happen.

They're both Democrats.
[/quote]

Hence the bit in brackets. The friggin conservatives over there have about as much hope of being re-elected as our mob do.

[quote author=Matabele]
[quote author=Duff]

They're both Democrats.
[/quote]

Hence the bit in brackets. The friggin conservatives over there have about as much hope of being re-elected as our mob do.
[/quote]

I wouldnm't bet on it. This is America we're talking about. Hilary and Osama will duke it out with each other, leave each other smeared, battered and bruised and ripe for the picking from some xenophobic elephant.

I think Michelle Leslie is very cute and I'd like to have an E and an F experience with her little booty. Anyway I'm all for legalization of drug use, except of course, performance enhancers on the footie field.

It's easy to just smear back & tell them that they're in the same party as GWB. No cred left.

I think Michelle Leslie is very cute and I'd like to have an E and an F experience with her little booty. Anyway I'm all for legalization of drug use, except of course, performance enhancers on the footie field.

I second that motion.

It's easy to just smear back & tell them that they're in the same party as GWB. No cred left.

George has not alienated the redneck patriotic rump, and with voluntary voting they will flock to the polling booth in droves to vote against the black or the bitch.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2