Max Delmege has a swipe

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I have a fair idea who @Eaglessss is, and he is probably a she, and someone who is understandably upset with many things at the Eagles.

Let's stop the slanging match, and just agree, that a man who saved the club from extinction ( at the meeting to close the joint down), more than deserves a couple of freebies to a game when he's down in Sydney from the Goldie.

There's a bunch of freeloaders that go every game, they trail behind a certain board member like little sheep.

I imagine every sporting club has the same issues.

Why should he have to pay? The man deserves respect and the least the current wankers or owners could do is give him a ticket. They must have forgotten what he has done for the club by putting them in the position they are now. $16million in profit. I bet Zorba has all his mates at the game like was requested last year and denied and it will be charged to the club. But they can't give the Saviour a ticket. Should hang their heads in shame

16 million? Really I highly doubt that. That would make manly the most profitable club in the nrl.

Not at all, into Rick & Scott's wallet!

which is their right as owners. Its hardly profit given the initial investment, plus ongoing support, plus the $4MM to pay out Quantum.

As they are now putting extra resources into the football club, I don't see this as a bad thing I am sorry Mark.

Everyone has to remember this is a business...not a footy club anymore...Its not a hobby like Russell Crowes...get Hugh jackman on board who doesn't want a return on investment and it might be different....Sorry but we don't have any say, anymore, about how the club is run...Scott Penn and Scott Penn only (with the fat greek) decides our fate.

which is their right as owners. Its hardly profit given the initial investment, plus ongoing support, plus the $4MM to pay out Quantum.

As they are now putting extra resources into the football club, I don't see this as a bad thing I am sorry Mark.

Mate neither do I , simply stating the facts saying it wasn't part of the football clubs income !!

Wise investing Id say!!

I have a fair idea who @Eaglessss is, and he is probably a she, and someone who is understandably upset with many things at the Eagles.

Let's stop the slanging match, and just agree, that a man who saved the club from extinction ( at the meeting to close the joint down), more than deserves a couple of freebies to a game when he's down in Sydney from the Goldie.

There's a bunch of freeloaders that go every game, they trail behind a certain board member like little sheep.

I imagine every sporting club has the same issues.
So who is this Lurker? Obviously the only one against Max. I am a she but I'm not sure your thinking of the right she? I do know Max but im not that close to him but I am very close with mutual friends.
Thankyou Matty Johns for getting on board with the petition. I can't
Wait to see Max at the game tomorrow and chant his name

So who is this Lurker? Obviously the only one against Max. I am a she but I'm not sure your thinking of the right she? I do know Max but im not that close to him but I am very close with mutual friends.

Love your input and welcome 2 the forum. I don't know Max personally but will NEVER forget what he did for our club. Love your passion.

That &16million goes into their own pocket.
They sold of the leagues club to chinese investors. That doesn't go to Manly!

As they are owners of the team, i am 100% sure that some of those funds are going to Manly.

I am not a Penn Supporter, I am not a Max Delmege supporter. I will never forget what Max did for our club, like most members. But the rhetoric around it on here lately solves absolutely nothing with our club issues at this moment ok.

I support Manly - and anyone who plays with pride in our jersey.

As they are owners of the team, i am 100% sure that some of those funds are going to Manly.

I am not a Penn Supporter, I am not a Max Delmege supporter. I will never forget what Max did for our club, like most members. But the rhetoric around it on here lately solves absolutely nothing with our club issues at this moment ok.

I support Manly - and anyone who plays with pride in our jersey.
For the record I tried to end my involvement in this thread. My original comments in this thread were that I thought max wasn't a good role model for players. That relates to what went on with some players that invested in him. Take my word or not I don't care. this is a bit dramatized but you're welcome to read it http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/n...x-for-mr-delmege/story-e6frfgff-1226090175059

Now I support the manly sea eagles. I always have. I don't give a rats who the owners are. I don't believe in gravy trains or slanging the club for personal reward. I don't like zorba or half the **** he rights. If the penns weren't owners I would say the same crap if they were on twitter. I would also say it if quantum did the same thing. My issue is that there were plenty of people that did a crapload without pay or financial reward in the 50 years before max and there will be plenty that do stuff in the next 50. I don't condone going on twitter to bag something you apparently love for personal reward.

I appreciate what max did and it was a personal decision he made and I and many other fans will be forever grateful. There's an old saying though that you catch more flies with honey than vinegar. If I was the current owners would I feel endeared to a guy publicly bagging me or my club? No personally I wouldn't. If he said something nice and mentioned he was in Sydney he prob would have been invited by someone (whether the owners or someone else). Bring the club some good press don't use a public position to generate friction and attempt to turn it into a headline. We don't need more drama.

Well maybe the wrong she BUT at least I picked your gender!!!!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8