Max Delmege has a swipe

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Nope. this was a fair while ago too. I wasn't talking about his personal life I was talking about his business.
Well that's a life away from Footy so how would you know? As stated a Penn supporter or family member. Can't wait till they fall on the sword

Seriously why does anyone think the gravy train should keep him afloat. I guarantee he wasn't asking for a general admission ticket. He would have been wanting presidents lounge. Theres plenty of people that have done a lot for the club over the years. But if the club has been bought out by other owners who don't get along with him why would you want him there to cause a scene. Pay for your ticket max and by all means come along.

It's not like we would give free tickets to FAI, PEPSI, Wormald, Quantum or any other past major sponsor
Oh a Penn family man or maybe even Zorba. I Can't wait to see the reception you mongrels get on Saturday night. Karma is a bitch and will get you.
Max invested $15million into that club and that's what you say to thank him!
You deserve to be spat at and punched! Absolutely disgraceful. The Penn's have done nothing but caused turmoil from day 1. Max doesn't need to pay he has been given tickets already.
And I'm pretty sure his ticket for the last 8years was in the heritage lounge not presidents lounge you idiot!

Well that's a life away from Footy so how would you know? As stated a Penn supporter or family member. Can't wait till they fall on the sword
No mate im not. am I accusing you of sucking off delmege. That comment was in reference to the fact that I didn't think he was a role model for players after footy. I'm allowed to have an opinion. I'm a manly supporter. I don't care who the owners are. I can't stand zorba. I think he's a moron. So how bout you just pipe down champ

Oh a Penn family man or maybe even Zorba. I Can't wait to see the reception you mongrels get on Saturday night. Karma is a bitch and will get you.
Max invested $15million into that club and that's what you say to thank him!
You deserve to be spat at and punched! Absolutely disgraceful. The Penn's have done nothing but caused turmoil from day 1. Max doesn't need to pay he has been given tickets already.
And I'm pretty sure his ticket for the last 8years was in the heritage lounge not presidents lounge you idiot!
Btw mate I'd love to meet you one day and have you say that to my face. Keyboard warrior

both of you need to take a deep breath and chill out, this really isnt the place for that and there really is no need o go to those levels

My great uncle is a life member. Max delmege is not. When he is sure. Until then he sold his shares. Too many sporting clubs are gravy trains. I'm sure if he was asking for a regular ticket they would have just given it to him. I'm obviously in the minority but I don't know the full story (about what or how he asked) and think if he was so manly and cared about the club he wouldn't go and bitch on social media. Could you ever see arko or any of our real life members bagging manly in public for personal gain
I've figured this out. Your Zorba for sure. Sour grapes hey. Must suck when you have no support and Max gets it all.
Arko doesn't pay for a ticket to the game when he attends why should Max?
Yes you do know about Max asking for a ticket because Zorba (you) were the one who denied him.
Arghh I can't wait to see the response you all get in Saturday night and forever until you leave our beloved Eagles alone

I've figured this out. Your Zorba for sure. Sour grapes hey. Must suck when you have no support and Max gets it all.
Arko doesn't pay for a ticket to the game when he attends why should Max?
Yes you do know about Max asking for a ticket because Zorba (you) were the one who denied him.
Arghh I can't wait to see the response you all get in Saturday night and forever until you leave our beloved Eagles alone
Mate I am not zorba you moron. I am far more articulate than that idiot

No mate im not. am I accusing you of sucking off delmege. That comment was in reference to the fact that I didn't think he was a role model for players after footy. I'm allowed to have an opinion. I'm a manly supporter. I don't care who the owners are. I can't stand zorba. I think he's a moron. So how bout you just pipe down champ
You need to speak to players. See who they would rather have as owner. Max not a role model to players. Funny that! They all did and still do love and admire him.
What do they say about the Penn's... Oh that can't be aired here

He said she said, who gives a ****. Surely we don't need to be arguing like this over nothing

Yeah I do like Max and I do respect Max. If it wasn't for him I wouldn't enjoy my games on the hill at Brooky. People talking bad about him distresses me. No respect for a man who has done wonderful things.
I bet he farts rainbows and pisses sunshine. Good for him. You've got some serious problems though

I bet he farts rainbows and pisses sunshine. Good for him. You've got some serious problems though
I'm certain he does. Check out Twitter and facebook. See who the people love and support. We love Max. Nothing good written about a Penn at all. Funny that!

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8