Max Delmege has a swipe

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hang on. You've come on here and alleged he is firstly Zorba, then the Penns, then Jack Elsegood and he's the goose?

No, you're actually the one carrying on like a goose. If, as I suspect you are a disgruntled former employee, then take it up with management. Take them to court, the employment tribunal...anything!!! rather than coming on here with an agenda which at the end of the day will result in nothing.

Cool? Yep thought so. Thanks
And who are you?

I just find it hard to believe a Millionaire is whinging he didn't get a free ticket..!!
He isn't whinging just asked where it went to.
He shouldn't have to pay! Do any others pay like Zorba, Elsegood, Arko, Bozo? No! Why should Max.
He's been given corporate tickets anyway from the people that matter, so I read! And so he should! The fans love him. Go Maxy

Lurker is female. No one else would use that many emojis.

I have so much time for Max, but the truth is that he has never been on the same page as the Penns. That is said without criticism. But when you take a stand like Max has then it is a bit OTT to expect largesse from the current owners. Just my opinion.
Wouldn't you think the current owners would be grown up enough to put differences aside? Brookvale oval is a big place! I'm sure they can avoid each other

I thought Max was heading to the hill, there's a lot of fans that think that's where he is heading .

They have even made a banner for him " The Max Delmege Hill".

Hope he honours his Facebook commitment and doesn't just sup on the fine dining in a corporate box and forget them!!

Mmmm, possible !!
Why do you want to speculate that I'm someone else? If you don't trust that I'm telling the truth ask dan. Or if you really don't want to take my word pm me and I'll call you. It pisses me off being accused of being someone else

I'll go and find a tin foil hat for you.

Why do you want to speculate that I'm someone else? If you don't trust that I'm telling the truth ask dan. Or if you really don't want to take my word pm me and I'll call you. It pisses me off being accused of being someone else

Lol. Someone else? So you're REAL name is lurker? Must have had a tough time at school! :rofl:

Wouldn't you think the current owners would be grown up enough to put differences aside? Brookvale oval is a big place! I'm sure they can avoid each other

You would think you could put aside your differences with lurker as silvertails is a big place. Maybe being grown up might not be that easy after all.

Considering the massive rift between Max and the Penns I don't know why Max even raised the subject.

Maybe if you ask Ralphie nicely, he might let you borrow his to loan to Mark

tinfoil-HAt2.gif

Calm down my feathered friend, I was simply poking fun!!

To be honest I couldn't give a **** who you are , I find the whole "hiding behind a keyboard name" a bit of wank.

I know many of the posters on here on a personal basis, who knows might actually get to meet you too one day!!

You would think you could put aside your differences with lurker as silvertails is a big place. Maybe being grown up might not be that easy after all.

Considering the massive rift between Max and the Penns I don't know why Max even raised the subject.
You can take a ticket away from Max, but one things for sure, you can't take the fans that love and adore him away! How blessed we were to have Max sit with us on the hill. The passion, the people person and our love and adoration for the Saviour will live with us fans forever.
Thankyou Max for being real, for being with the people and being all about the People. Manly love you and can't thank you enough!!
I'm pretty sure it wasn't Max who actually brought it up about the ticket.

I thought Max was heading to the hill, there's a lot of fans that think that's where he is heading .

They have even made a banner for him " The Max Delmege Hill".

Hope he honours his Facebook commitment and doesn't just sup on the fine dining in a corporate box and forget them!!
Max was with us fans the whole game. We love Max and have named the hill the Max Delmege Hill. God bless Max

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8