Max Delmege has a swipe

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
And to be honest , why couldn't they give Max a lounge ticket, regardless of how the relationship ended without him we'd have no club.

We were 30 minutes from handing back the licence, he rescued us .

He deserves a lifetime entrance, just as every Life Member gets !!
I am very, very surprised at a few long term posters here attitude toward old Max. I know he has a bit of an axe to grind, but really, he is a passionate supporter first and does know first hand how some of the board operate.
As you say Mark-surely given his past deeds, they should roll out the red carpet for him. He lives on the Goldy, so his visits would be few and far between.
Just smacks again of poor management and sour grapes. Seriously I do not get it.

My great uncle is a life member. Max delmege is not. When he is sure. Until then he sold his shares. Too many sporting clubs are gravy trains. I'm sure if he was asking for a regular ticket they would have just given it to him. I'm obviously in the minority but I don't know the full story (about what or how he asked) and think if he was so manly and cared about the club he wouldn't go and bitch on social media. Could you ever see arko or any of our real life members bagging manly in public for personal gain

Its common knowledge that Max & the Penns don't get on, anyone following Max on Twitter or Facebook knows that, and he's not backward in coming forward in having a swipe (as this thread title suggests).

I can understand the Penn's attitude BUT given the current situation AND the following he has on social media its probably not the sharpest decision they have ever made.

I said this just before but answer me this. How many life members take every chance they can to rag on the club. He doesn't like the owners big whoop lots of fans don't. But if he wants a free ride say some nice stuff don't pile it on.

Social media is not the place. He sold his share. If he wants to bitch and moan about the club he obviously doesn't have that much love and instead it's self interest. Do you think the club has never pissed off anyone else at some point (choc is excluded from this his life membership should be torn up)

My great uncle is a life member. Max delmege is not. When he is sure. Until then he sold his shares. Too many sporting clubs are gravy trains. I'm sure if he was asking for a regular ticket they would have just given it to him. I'm obviously in the minority but I don't know the full story (about what or how he asked) and think if he was so manly and cared about the club he wouldn't go and bitch on social media. Could you ever see arko or any of our real life members bagging manly in public for personal gain

I'm not sure that too many sporting clubs are gravy trains to be honest. Whilst its probably a fun ride, I'm fairly certain the NFL is the only major sport in the world where every team actually makes a profit. I'm not sure of your actual intent but the inference I make from that comment is you believe Max only did it to make money. Apologies in advance if that is incorrect.

I'm not sure that too many sporting clubs are gravy trains to be honest. Whilst its probably a fun ride, I'm fairly certain the NFL is the only major sport in the world where every team actually makes a profit. I'm not sure of your actual intent but the inference I make from that comment is you believe Max only did it to make money. Apologies in advance if that is incorrect.
Sorry I meant gravy trains as in people involved expect free stuff, tickets, mates rates, access to private areas. He clearly only posted on social media due to self interest

Max has tweeted and posted on Facebook that he will be on the hill on Saturday night, said he'll buy a ticket at the gate and join the Manly faithful.

I bloody well hope he has a few beers bought for him!!

If I was there he wouldn't want for a drink all night!

life skills like how to generate dodgy investments and end up in court about companies that you mysteriously resign from right before court action is pursued from investors. Those kind of life skills?
You sound like a disgruntled person bringing this into it? How the hell would you know about Max's personal life. Must be a Penn or a cousin of

You sound like a disgruntled person bringing this into it? How the hell would you know about Max's personal life. Must be a Penn or a cousin of
Nope. this was a fair while ago too. I wasn't talking about his personal life I was talking about his business.

He's welcome if he pays like the rest of us.
Why should he have to pay? The man deserves respect and the least the current wankers or owners could do is give him a ticket. They must have forgotten what he has done for the club by putting them in the position they are now. $16million in profit. I bet Zorba has all his mates at the game like was requested last year and denied and it will be charged to the club. But they can't give the Saviour a ticket. Should hang their heads in shame

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6