Max Delmege has a swipe

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Utter disgrace. Says so much about the rubbish running (owning) our club. Losing the halves was incompetence. This is vindictive, ignorant, and the polar opposite of what Manly stands for. Wake me up when they're gone.

Considering the week / month/ year we have had in the press i would have like to have seen this addressed behind closed doors
1. The club (if this is the case) should have let Max kno2
2. Max should have let them know of any issues he had directly rather than twitter

At least we know what will be in the telecrap tomorrow "Club in crisis: Ex Manly Savior Snubbed"

Considering the week / month/ year we have had in the press i would have like to have seen this addressed behind closed doors
1. The club (if this is the case) should have let Max kno2
2. Max should have let them know of any issues he had directly rather than twitter

At least we know what will be in the telecrap tomorrow "Club in crisis: Ex Manly Savior Snubbed"
Seriously why does anyone think the gravy train should keep him afloat. I guarantee he wasn't asking for a general admission ticket. He would have been wanting presidents lounge. Theres plenty of people that have done a lot for the club over the years. But if the club has been bought out by other owners who don't get along with him why would you want him there to cause a scene. Pay for your ticket max and by all means come along.

It's not like we would give free tickets to FAI, PEPSI, Wormald, Quantum or any other past major sponsor

Can we start a save max fund and buy him a ticket?

If we all chip in 5 cents each we can get him on the hill easy

The FC Board members also have to buy Season Tickets.
Z questioned why some of them were in the Sponsors' Tent at the Trials.
He conveniently overlooks the fact that the FC represent the 12% Shareholdings by we Members of the FC @:cool:

No more sandwiches :punch:

I was debating the merits of this in October when the majority Shareholding manifested.

The FC has 2 votes and hold the preference share but at the MSE level they will be outvoted 5:2, so why spend monies that they don't really have to buy more shares?
or
If the Penns do build up the MSE brand, the extra shares held by the FC will increase in monetary value.

Its going to be interesting :nerd:

And to be honest , why couldn't they give Max a lounge ticket, regardless of how the relationship ended without him we'd have no club.

We were 30 minutes from handing back the licence, he rescued us .

He deserves a lifetime entrance, just as every Life Member gets !!

And to be honest , why couldn't they give Max a lounge ticket, regardless of how the relationship ended without him we'd have no club.

I just don't believe in the gravy train. And you don't know what he asked for. Its only one side. He might have asked for 4-5 tickets. it might have been unreasonable its just his word. Or he could be stirring **** and didn't even ask

Agreed. I think it's disgraceful.

I just don't believe in the gravy train. And you don't know what he asked for. Its only one side. He might have asked for 4-5 tickets. it might have been unreasonable its just his word. Or he could be stirring **** and didn't even ask

If he asked for any more than two ( his young wife to be and himself) Id agree.

Life Members get entrance, I sat next to Tom Keneally and his wife one night , all of them get entrance , they should just make Max a LM

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7