Game Day: Manly v Warriors [Round 25, 2017]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Wow! DCE, the ultimate rocks and diamonds today.

He was the one who missed the one-on-one tackle the Warrior set before that allowed the break down field. Thankfully, the Warriors self destructed and DCE stepped up
He really did step up. Made the break to set up toms try then kicks the field goal under pressure to put the game into extra time. He also made a half break on the 3rd tackle gets up scampers around to get into position to take the kick under pressure off the left foot with our season on the line. Not many players can do that.

Tommy and DCE got us home there, with some help from Walker and AFB.
Green was outstanding, especially in the 1st half.

Lets hope this is a catalyst !!

Well, f*ck. Both teams tried hard to lose that game. Thankfully the Warriors tried harder than us:)
Amazing result, really, and I hope it brings the team back to life. We played dumb (as did the Warriors) but we didn't play badly and it was nice to see the effort and the will was there. Nice to see Kelly have a solid game and for Cherry to step up when it really mattered.

Didn't play great, didn't play terrible

Absolutely stoked to take that win and it showed plenty of character, deserved to win considering their last 7 points came of the back for poor ref calls (forward pass for the try and the Wright knock on that he held onto). Still trying to figure out how we got penalised for Fusitua diving in front of Wrights feet, we got absolutely nothing from Badger and co today

He really did step up. Made the break to set up toms try then kicks the field goal under pressure to put the game into extra time. He also made a half break on the 3rd tackle gets up scampers around to get into position to take the kick under pressure off the left foot with our season on the line. Not many players can do that.
Yeah, look it was brilliant and inspirational, AND I am happy to take away the two points with the chance of playing finals looking more likely.

However, none of that brilliance would have had the chance to emerge if the Warriors hadn't self-destructed the set before and got themselves bundled into touch instead of setting up a winning field goal. And they were in that position because of a bad tackle miss by DCE when we had them pinned down on their 10. The break made it to half way, which put them in the position to win.

Some real brilliance from DCE, but also some bad options, errors and non-existance at times today. I hope this lifts him out of that recent funk (along with the team) and we see him rise to the heights he has showed us through a lot of the year. I truly hope today lifts the whole team emotionally and psychologically. Once we are in the finals anything is possible.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8
8 4 4 -60 8