Game Day: Manly v Warriors [Round 25, 2017]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

HappilyManly

Journey Man
1. Tom Trbojevic
2. Matthew Wright
3. Dylan Walker
4. Brian Kelly
5. Akuila Uate
6. Blake Green
7. Daly Cherry-Evans
8.Darcy Lussick
9. Apisai Koroisau
10. Martin Taupau
11. Frank Winterstein
12. Shaun Lane
13. Jake Trbojevic

Lewis Brown
15. Lloyd Perrett
16. Brenton Lawrence
17. Addin Fonua-Blake

LADDER POSITION
8 :pointup:@:)

GAME DAY INFO

Sunday 27th August
Mount Smart Stadium, Auckland

GAME TIMES (NZ)

Gates open: 11.30am

NYC: 11.45am - Vodafone Junior Warriors v Sea Eagles 9.30am (FOX AEST)

ISP: 1.45pm - Vodafone Warriors v Wests Tigers

NRL: 4.00pm - Vodafone Warriors v Sea Eagles 2.00pm (FOX AEST)

CASUALTY WARD

Brett Stewart (Knee, Season)
Steve Matai (Neck, Season)
Jorge Taufua (ACL,Season)
Brad Parker (Knee, Season)

Curtis Sironen (Pecs, Round 26)

TIPS

https://silvertails.net/pickem/2017-jan-davis-memorial-tipping-competition.3/

POST GAME SUMMARY
DINt6SEVwAA6f4q.jpg

Sea Eagles 22 (2 David Fusitu'a, Blake Ayshford, Ken Maumalo tries; Issac Luke goal, Shaun Johnson goal, field goal).
defeated
Warriors
21 (Jake Trbojevic, Tom Trbojevic, Dylan Walker tries; Matt Wright 4 goals, Daly 2 Cherry-Evans field goals).
Half Time: 8-8
Crowd: 9,167

Match Highlights
http://www.nrl.com/rd-25-warriors-v-sea-eagles-hls/tabid/10959/tab/8/contentid/934351/default.aspx

Presser
http://www.nrl.com/rd-25-press-conference-sea-eagles/tabid/10959/contentid/935102/default.aspx

Team Song

fg.JPG

Capture.JPG

Capture1.JPG

Last edited:
1. Tom Trbojevic
2. Matthew Wright
3. Dylan Walker
4. Brian Kelly
5. Akuila Uate
6. Blake Green
7. Daly Cherry-Evans
8.Darcy Lussick
9. Apisai Koroisau
10. Martin Taupau
11. Frank Winterstein
12. Shaun Lane
13. Jake Trbojevic

Lewis Brown
15. Lloyd Perrett
16. Brenton Lawrence
17. Addin Fonua-Blake

18. Jarrad Kennedy
19.Cameron Cullen

LADDER POSITION
8 :pointup:@:)

GAME DAY INFO

Sunday 27th August
Mount Smart Stadium, Auckland

GAME TIMES (NZ)

Gates open: 11.30am

NYC: 11.45am - Vodafone Junior Warriors v Sea Eagles 9.30am (FOX AEST)

ISP: 1.45pm - Vodafone Warriors v Wests Tigers

NRL: 4.00pm - Vodafone Warriors v Sea Eagles 2.00pm (FOX AEST)

CASUALTY WARD

Brett Stewart (Knee, Season)
Steve Matai (Neck, Season)
Jorge Taufua (ACL,Season)
Brad Parket (Knee, Season)

Curtis Sironen (Pecs, Round 26)

TIPS

https://silvertails.net/pickem/2017-jan-davis-memorial-tipping-competition.3/

POST GAME SUMMARY

Match Highlights

Presser

Team Song

As always
Well done

Dear Manly,
I love footy season. It's that great time of the year when, no matter what rubbish is going in in my life, I can look forward to a couple of hours on the weekend where I can just disappear into the pure emotion of yelling, screaming, and cheering for the greatest team that ever there was.
Keeping that in mind, I'm wondering if you'd be kind enough to grant us a win today because I'm not sure that you've noticed but it is round 25 and you are barely clinging to eighth spot. The competition only goes for 26 rounds and the finals only have eight teams.
What I'm trying to tell you is, that if you win, I may get more than just one more chance to escape life for a couple of hours this year.
It's up to you.
See what I'm saying?
Yours humbly,
Budgie

Last edited:
Dear Manly,
I love footy season. It's that great time of the year when, no matter what rubbish is going in in my life, I can look forward to a couple of hours on the weekend where I can just disappear into the pure emotion of yelling, screaming, and cheering for the greatest team that ever there was.
Keeping that in mind, I'm wondering if you'd be kind enough to grant a us a win today because I'm not sure that you've noticed but it is round 25 and you are barely clinging to eighth spot. The competition only goes for 26 rounds and the finals only have eight teams.
What I'm trying to tell you is, that if you win, I may get more than just one more chance to escape life for a couple of hours this year.
It's up to you.
See what I'm saying?
Yours humbly,
Budgie
Well said feathered friend :)

Dear Manly,
Keeping that in mind, I'm wondering if you'd be kind enough to grant a us a win today because I'm not sure that you've noticed but it is round 25 and you are barely clinging to eighth spot. The competition only goes for 26 rounds and the finals only have eight teams.
It's up to you.
See what I'm saying?
Yours humbly,
Budgie

Amen, to that Budgie!

I roll on being horribly wrong with my posts so I take no solace from actually being right the last 6 weeks. It's depressing me. Maybe I should start posting Manly will win.

Yes, you have been red hot of late. Nothing is more depressing than Manly getting flogged. We are all feeling the pain...

To all the players ...
Our fate lies in your hands
So for Gods sake don't drop the ball and miss any tackles !!! :)

Do you really think that players read the forum? If so, do you really think that you'd provide any motivation to them at all after all the over the top criticism you heap on some of the members of the team?

Dear Manly,
It's up to you.
See what I'm saying?
Yours humbly,
Budgie

I don't know if humbly is a real word ... but if it isn't ... it should be. Anyway, that is my humbly opinion.

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8