Game Day: Manly v Warriors [Round 25, 2017]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Yeah, it was a funny game of contrasts for him. Pretty much invisible for the first 60 mins. Then suddenly injected himself, albeit, full of hospital passes, getting caught with the ball and just poor options. Then finally those few late involvements of freakish ability to help drag the team over the line... Hopefully, those freakish moments set the pace for weeks to come and the team as a whole.
What I take out of it is a team that hasn't looked passionate or confident in the last six weeks and then in that last ten they finally fired up. The look on Cherry when he kicked the first to tie it up showed a heap of passion, then when he did it again to win the game - the passion on the faces of the players was something we have been missing.

I think we can go on to beat Penrith next week and at least have a serious shot of winning week one of the finals.

What I take out of it is a team that hasn't looked passionate or confident in the last six weeks and then in that last ten they finally fired up. The look on Cherry when he kicked the first to tie it up showed a heap of passion, then when he did it again to win the game - the passion on the faces of the players was something we have been missing.

I think we can go on to beat Penrith next week and at least have a serious shot of winning week one of the finals.

It's true, they actually looked like they really wanted it in that last 10..................it hasn't looked that way recently.

That match reinforced that hoodoos do exist in sport.
We have hoodoos over the Worriers and Cronulla. Unfortunately, we have hoodoos against us when playing Illawarra at Win Stadium and the Tigers at Leichhardt.

75efe93cd1ca11a418f1607b59981117
Oh no, butt hurt......

Vital one on one tackle on Fishiiati in the second half.:clap:

But I wish Manly would feed the beasts on the RHS more - Walks and Uate may as well not be there in attack :cool:
Agreed. Uate came over to the left wing just to get a run in that second half.

Tom never seems to get into the song, not like Jake and Cherry...they really sing it.

Green was passionate and some others seem to have picked up the words.

Slowly but surely they're learning it... @:)

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8