Game Day: Manly v Warriors [Round 25, 2017]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
We are playing the worst team in nrl at the moment. They've lost 7 straight and have been flogged in all of them. And they're making us look bad.

First half possesion Warriors 58% Manly 42%, that pretty much says it all.

With the wind behind them if that possesion rate continues it will be a massacre!

It's like bleeding out slowly. The lack of effort and linespeed and intencity is just absolutely mind boggling.

Just like last week an easily winnable game that we are farking up.

Beyond disappointed.

Matthew Wright s..t not Kelly's problem.

We are gone no way we come back now with us running into that breeze.

9th here we come
Look at the replay of that try to the Warriors by a kick in the in goal and check to see the urgency from Kelly to get to the ball .

It all goes back to the smiling assassin Tapau. He thought a no look pass was a good idea on the 1st or 2nd tackle.
Yeah, completely changed the game. We were in control, 8-0 up, Warriors heads were down, and Tapau goes and throws a ball like that. We still should have cleaned it up, but Tommy's Achilles' heel is very much down around his Achilles heels - he just never seems to be able to get down to a rolling ball.
The rest of his game has been very ordinary, too. Looks like he's trying too hard. Hope he and the team settle down in the second half. Just play possession footy and get the win.

I'm not going to bag DCE, 23 tackles is more work than Lane and Winterstein combined and more than Kelly has made all year. I honestly don't think we can improve unless there are significant changes to the roster.

Significant being the operative word!

Yeah, completely changed the game. We were in control, 8-0 up, Warriors heads were down, and Tapau goes and throws a ball like that. We still should have cleaned it up, but Tommy's Achilles' heel is very much down around his Achilles heels - he just never seems to be able to get down to a rolling ball.
The rest of his game has been very ordinary, too. Looks like he's trying too hard. Hope he and the team settle down in the second half. Just play possession footy and get the win.
All the hype with simply that
a beat up
a whole lot of anti Brett Stewart nonsense

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8