Game Day: Manly v Warriors [Round 25, 2017]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Thankful for half time.
We need to re-set.

We can win this.
Hold the ball and be aggressive in defence.

It really is a simple game.

Matthew Wright s..t not Kelly's problem.

We are gone no way we come back now with us running into that breeze.

9th here we come

Players need to adapt to what is happening. Warriors always kick on the 5th so a grubber was 100% happening and our fullback stayed in the defensive line.:cool:

Get some tips from Snake next Saturday :wait:

If the coach tells you to defend in the line, you defend in the line, if you like playing First Grade anyway.

Honestly we are so crap. Errors sloppy play a game plan execution, crap kicking game about 6 about team deserve to be dropped including Tom travoyavich

It's Wright. He has to stay on his wing.
I thought the same, although i think he lacks confidence in Kelly on his inside....i could be wrong or wright who the F knows. I don't think manly know, I'd assume if they did they would sort it out it's only been happening for the last 4 weeks?????

We looked much more enthusiastic and lively for 25 minutes of that half where we defending well, competed (and won) physically and chased our kicks well. The backs need more runs and the energy needs to remain for the next 40minutes, not 39, not 25, 40 minutes and we'll win. Warriors looking good, very desperate although we are looking capable of returning to form if we can just keep it up for the 40

Tom has still got so much to learn at the back . He cannot bark at the team and get them into position when he is out of position himself

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8