MANLY V Penriff -Pre-game discussion

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Interesting squad named. Should still win as we beat them in all areas of the game (especially forwards), however, I was just surprised to see Kennedy at second-row (still better than Yeo!!).

Kelepi Tanginoa named to play for Blacktown this week, think he will get his chance soon

Actually really happy with the side! I think it's the best we could put forward with Origin and injuries. I think Kennedy will certainly be able to fill the role of Brown and Luss will have to pump out some minutes in the middle.

The major thing is our spine and prop rotation is in tact and that gives me confidence.

Because none of their games so far have been played on paper. And their coach is crap.
+ their forward pack is mostly shocking in regards to defence/power which hurts the backs performances I suppose. Still overrated

Last edited by a moderator:
1. Tom Trbojevic
2. Matthew Wright
3. Dylan Walker
4. Brian Kelly
5. Akuila Uate
6. Blake Green
7. Daly Cherry-Evans
8. Brenton Lawrence
9. Apisai Koroisau
10. Martin Taupau
11. Frank Winterstein
12. Jarrad Kennedy
13. Darcy Lussick

14. Cameron Cullen
15. Lloyd Perrett
16. Shaun Lane
17. Addin Fonua-blake

18. Jonathan Wright 19. Jackson Hastings 20.Brad Parker 21. Taniela Paseka

Panthers: 1. Dylan Edwards 2. Josh Mansour 3. Tyrone Peachey 4. Waqa Blake 5. Dallin Watene Zelezniak 6. Matt Moylan 7. Nathan Cleary 8. James Tamou 9. Mitch Rein 10. Regan Campbell-Gillard 11. Corey Harawira 12. Isaah Yeo 13. Trent Merrin 14. Sione Katoa 15. Leilani Latu 16. Tim Browne 17. Sitaleki Akauola

I know everyon hates poo. But Lane ?

I've seen a few reserve grade games and he's been disappointing in every one.

We probably don't have a choice.
I agree. But this is Penny's opportunity to show he is a first grader. He certainly has the build and skills. Now he has the motivation. And if he doesn't fire up we have Tent and that Parra bloke they call the Hulk ready to overtake him in the prop pecking order.

Big loss with Jake out. His run meters after contact and hard defence will be missed. Plus no Siro I think we'll struggle to make meters. Taupau was very quiet last week think he's carrying injury. I expect a poor start and we'll struggle to make ground. Penriff by 10.

THE Sea Eagles forward depth is being put to the test with Kiwi international Lewis Brown sidelined with a knee injury.

He has undergone minor surgery and is expected to miss two games.

Fellow Sea Eagles backrower Curtis Sironen underwent surgery last week on a torn pectoral and is not due back until the final round of the premiership.

Big loss with Jake out. His run meters after contact and hard defence will be missed. Plus no Siro I think we'll struggle to make meters. Taupau was very quiet last week think he's carrying injury. I expect a poor start and we'll struggle to make ground. Penriff by 10.
Disagree, our pack should destroy theirs still, remember that our backs are also forwards as well.

Manly by 10-16

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10