MANLY V Penriff -Pre-game discussion

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

manlyfan76

There is no A.I. Just better computers
Sat 5:30pm Pepper Staium Penriff.

1. Tom Trbojevic
2. Matthew Wright
3. Dylan Walker
4. Brian Kelly
5. Akuila Uate
6. Blake Green
7. Daly Cherry-Evans
8. Brenton Lawrence
9. Apisai Koroisau
10. Martin Taupau
11. Frank Winterstein
12. Jarrad Kennedy
13. Darcy Lussick

14. Cameron Cullen
15. Lloyd Perrett
16. Shaun Lane
17. Addin Fonua-blake

Panthers:
1. Dylan Edwards
2. Josh Mansour
3. Tyrone Peachey
4. Waqa Blake
5. Dallin Watene Zelezniak
6. Matt Moylan
7. Nathan Cleary
8. James Tamou
9. Mitch Rein
10. Regan Campbell-Gillard
11. Corey Harawira
12. Isaah Yeo
13. Trent Merrin
14. Sione Katoa
15. Leilani Latu
16. Tim Browne
17. Sitaleki Akauola

MIGOTY!
Interesting game this one.
Can the riff "bounce back"?
Who plays lock?
Will DCE carve them up?

Last edited:
Game will be a good indicator as to how DCE has taken the news, if he plays good it will mean he hasnt been effected and neithed will manly, if hes poor it will most likely show that he was really only motivated by the qld selection opportunity. Hopefully he smashes panthers, im keen to watch, going up to penrith and going to watch reserves and 20s will be good. If anyone wants my opinion on those matches ill make a thread. As for the line up, Brown cant start please god no! Can play bench but not start, i dont want him adding to his 25 running meters for the year. Id start Kennedy at 12 (Would play jamil but he cant) and have someone other than brown at lock. If Bainbridge is fit he can play backrow and kennedy lock.

Play like we have been playing for 5 weeks and it will be a whitewash of epic proportions, let's not forget Souffs dusted them 42 to 8 yesterday and Souffs aren't that great!!!

Just watching the NRL Tries of Round 17.

Rabbids forwards carved up the Riff forwards like they weren't there.

Merrin and Tamou have lost their potency :)

Marty and Perrett should have a field day on Saturday :nod:
Is AFB playing, if so you can imagine him ripping Penrith forwards to shreds as well

Is AFB playing, if so you can imagine him ripping Penrith forwards to shreds as well
AFB still needs to work on his offloads and temper - work in progress @:cool:

But Perrett is getting his match fitness back and has a more creative style IMO :nod:

Marty is already a complete package @:)

It was interesting watching where the Rabbids continuously busted the Riff line.

I kept seeing the size differential and feel that the Manly pack, with Turbo on the left and Chez on their right, will be able to command a win :inlove:

Game will be a good indicator as to how DCE has taken the news, if he plays good it will mean he hasnt been effected and neithed will manly, if hes poor it will most likely show that he was really only motivated by the qld selection opportunity. Hopefully he smashes panthers, im keen to watch, going up to penrith and going to watch reserves and 20s will be good. If anyone wants my opinion on those matches ill make a thread. As for the line up, Brown cant start please god no! Can play bench but not start, i dont want him adding to his 25 running meters for the year. Id start Kennedy at 12 (Would play jamil but he cant) and have someone other than brown at lock. If Bainbridge is fit he can play backrow and kennedy lock.
Little if any sympathy with Queensland as a proud Blues supporter, but I have great sympathy for our mighty captain DCE who so desperately wanted to represent his state. I was simply dumbfounded when DCE missed selection. I just heard Gordon Tallis justifying Daley's non-selection on NRL Tonight stating Ben Hunt was preferred off the bench because his running game was superior to Cherry's. Surely he's kidding. I wanted to shout at the television (useless gesture I know) when I heard this comment. Cannot understand the Qld selector's attitude.

Little if any sympathy with Queensland as a proud Blues supporter, but I have great sympathy for our mighty captain DCE who so desperately wanted to represent his state. I was simply dumbfounded when DCE missed selection. I just heard Gordon Tallis justifying Daley's non-selection on NRL Tonight stating Ben Hunt was preferred off the bench because his running game was superior to Cherry's. Surely he's kidding.
Isn't this the same Ben Hunt Wayne Bennett dropped to reserve grade a few weeks ago because his running game was off!

I wanted to shout at the television (a useless gesture I know) when I heard this comment. Cannot understand the Qld selector's attitude.

At his best, DCE has the touch of genius about him and is in career best form - Ben Hunt is a good solid half. One positive for Blues supporters though - I'm sure the Blues aren't too upset about DCE missing from the side.

Last edited:
Migoty will be the gf.

This will be an interesting game though. I will be interested to see how the reserves step into the turbo spots.

Danger game for us. Although the Riff are all over the place this year.
Not really when you think about it, only Jake Trbo gone, we have the superior pack anyway and the backline alone should destroy the panthers overrated side. Our backs don't just have individual brilliance and strength but also the ability to work as a team

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10