MANLY V Penriff -Pre-game discussion

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I recall reading in some gossip section a few weeks ago, that there was a young player offside with his coach because he couldn't get a start in first grade and that he destined to stay in reserves. ........I wonder.....

Possibly.

That said, the chooks showed hastings the door. He knew coming to Manly that he 'spine' postions were covered, espicailly his favoured 5/8.

Assuming we keep him at the club, he will replace Green. That is assuming someone doesnt come along and sign him up.

I would be VERY happy with a win, playing with a backrow of Winterstein, Kennedy and Lussick.
although then again their backrow isn't too much better. They have CHN, Yeo and Merrin. Yeo and Merrin are useless, Merrin slow. CHN, although good, matches up with Winterstein in our backrow who has also been good

The rest of our squad is far better than theirs

although then again their backrow isn't too much better. They have CHN, Yeo and Merrin. Yeo and Merrin are useless, Merrin slow. CHN, although good, matches up with Winterstein in our backrow who has also been good

The rest of our squad is far better than theirs

I'm sorry but what?

Merrin and Yeo useless?

Yeo is very underrated and Merrin is a representative quality backrower

If you were to pick a backrow from the 6 starters this weekend it would be Merrin, Yeo and CHN

I'm sorry but what?

Merrin and Yeo useless?

Yeo is very underrated and Merrin is a representative quality backrower

If you were to pick a backrow from the 6 starters this weekend it would be Merrin, Yeo and CHN
No, no, no, sorry. Yeo is a mere bumper that can't damage a vehicle even in attack. Merrin is playing like a grandpa with a walking frame and like Yeo, does not bend the line.

CHN is good although their backrow got absolutely annihilated by that of the Rabbitohs!!!

Respect your opinion although there's mine, a little harsh on these boys although that's just how I see it.

As I said, he is underrated by the modern NRL fan who only care about the highlight real players

Now obviously stats aren’t everything but they can paint a picture

Average Run Metres
Yeo = 112
Sironen = 74.3
Winterstein = 71.2

Average Tackles
Yeo = 29
Sironen = 25.6
Winterstein = 22

Average Missed Tackles
Yeo = 0.9
Winterstein = 1.3
Sironen = 2.6

Offloads
Sironen = 1.8
Yeo = 1.1
Winterstein = 0.5

Average Tackle Busts
Yeo = 1.8
Sironen = 1.6
Winterstein = 0.4

And this is not to bag Frank and Sirro who have performed solidly with Sirro at times impressive but this just offering a measured view rather than the hyperbole we usually see at either end of the spectrum

Will be interesting for me this weekend, down in Moree helping mind the grandkids and being support for my now very sick son in law and he's a mad Panfers fan.

I'm guessing he will be giving it to me non stop if we lose and vice versa.

Could be fun!

As I said, he is underrated by the modern NRL fan who only care about the highlight real players

Average Run Metres
Yeo = 112
Sironen = 74.3
Winterstein = 71.2

Average Tackles
Yeo = 29
Sironen = 25.6
Winterstein = 22

Average Missed Tackles
Yeo = 0.9
Winterstein = 1.3
Sironen = 2.6

Offloads
Sironen = 1.8
Yeo = 1.1
Winterstein = 0.5

Average Tackle Busts
Yeo = 1.8
Sironen = 1.6
Winterstein = 0.4

And this is not to bag Frank and Sirro who have performed solidly with Sirro at times impressive but this just offering a measured view rather than the hyperbole we usually see at either end of the spectrum
Yeo is a weapon. A very skillful ball runner in the beaver mold.

Average Run Metres
Yeo = 112
Sironen = 74.3
Winterstein = 71.2

Average Tackles
Yeo = 29
Sironen = 25.6
Winterstein = 22

Average Missed Tackles
Yeo = 0.9
Winterstein = 1.3
Sironen = 2.6

Offloads
Sironen = 1.8
Yeo = 1.1
Winterstein = 0.5

Average Tackle Busts
Yeo = 1.8
Sironen = 1.6
Winterstein = 0.4

Doesn't mean he's not a bumper, metres are made against him. I don't need stats to enforce my opinion on him. Sironen and Winterstein have more to offer than him imo. He's underrated although I wouldn't want him at manly

Merkin is playing some good solid footy, 130+ metres per game is damn good for a "grandpa"
Slow and unfit looking is my argument, not the calm head he used to be. He has ability although I can't see him returning to his old form soon. Panthers fans don't like him atm, I've done some investigating on their forums previous to our game against those cats ;)

Slow and unfit looking is my argument, not the calm head he used to be. He has ability although I can't see him returning to his old form soon. Panthers fans don't like him atm, I've done some investigating on their forums previous to our game against those cats ;)

The panthers fans at work disagree with you, they think he is their best forward with daylight second this year, been doing a lot of the nitty gritty like Jake does - similar numbers as well, think Jake was 7m per game and 2 tackles per game up.

The panthers fans at work disagree with you, they think he is their best forward with daylight second this year, been doing a lot of the nitty gritty like Jake does - similar numbers as well, think Jake was 7m per game and 2 tackles per game up.
I was reading a thread where they all bagged tamou and Merrin, it was a thread about their 2017 signing gradings

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10