MANLY V Penriff -Pre-game discussion

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Play like we have been playing for 5 weeks and it will be a whitewash of epic proportions, let's not forget Souffs dusted them 42 to 8 yesterday and Souffs aren't that great!!!
They are going to be stinging after that though.
It'll depend on how they respond.
I know it's never been a happy hunting ground for us so we'll have to be on.

Pity the panthers -DCE to go into bezerk mode. Lol. Although hate playing teams after they've copped a flogging. Danger

completely laughable DCE wasnt picked, but this is a blessing so thanks qld. Both for him, altho he may not realise that yet, and most def for us :)

The D.T.

PANTHERS V SEA EAGLES

Saturday 8 July, 5.30pm at Pepper Stadium

Panthers: Mitch Rein (illness) returns at hooker in place of Sione Katoa, with Peter Wallace (groin) still two or three weeks away. James Fisher-Harris (hamstring) is also available for selection after a long lay-off. Dean Whare (jaw) failed to finish Sunday’s game and his availability is unclear. While Jack De Belin is the 18th man for NSW, Trent Merrin could be a late call-up if both Tyson Frizell (back/ribs/ankle) and Boyd Cordner (calf) are ruled out.

Sea Eagles: No injury concerns. Jake Trbojevic is on Origin duty, with Darcy Lussick tipped to come into the starting side. Daly Cherry-Evans’ Origin snub is the Sea Eagles’ gain.

I was at this game late last year and I clearly recall we were massacred.
Luckily, I'm certain Barrett clearly recalls it too.

Always beware a wounded panther. But i do think something is serious up out at the riff. It only hit two weeks ago, and what ever it was, the players now look like they the just want mad Monday to start early.

Always beware a wounded panther. But i do think something is serious up out at the riff. It only hit two weeks ago, and what ever it was, the players now look like they the just want mad Monday to start early.
The Panthers have been wounded all year . No consistency at all . Its time we put the sword in them

The Panthers have been wounded all year . No consistency at all . Its time we put the sword in them

Therein lies the problem, no consistency so cannot expect them to turn up (or not turn up as it was) like last week. We need to go into the game expecting them to come out hard after that flogging or we will be down 16 nil again.

It will be interesting to see which way Baz goes with Jake's replacement, Bainbridge is who I hope gets the gig but his fitness has a question mark over it and to ask him to play 80 minutes is a bit much. Will need a replacement on the bench, I would go with Kennedy for defence in the middle. Possibly we will start Lussick and replace with Bainbridge or Kennedy after 25 minutes. The other option is the bloke from Parra.

Danger game for us. Although the Riff are all over the place this year.

I'm expecting the riff to bounce back .... our guys need to be on it right from kick off ... danger danger dr smith!
415e5899e97bfb28de9f52e2ba14078f2df10803.jpg

The riff will be alot better with Rein back on board. That young kid they had in there against the Rabbits was woeful.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11