Game Day: Manly v Panthers [Round 16, 2018]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
o9QO6gP.jpg
Ha, right on the ‘Vera Lynn’.

He’s just doing some impromptu corrective surgery on Cleary’s chin.

Normally inbreeding can lead to recessed chins. Just look at some of the Queen’s offspring.

Maybe the Cleary clan are into outbreeding?

Does anyone know if Kirk Douglas or Sarah Jessica Parker were in Australia, circa 1996?

Tipped penny by plenty. More than happy to be wrong.. Didn't get to watch tho, new business takes away all my footy time unfortunately :( unless it's on 9 anyway, then I can atleast watch the replay..

Good job lads, seasons still dead but every win is a vital step further away from that frigging spoon trophy the eels seem to spend so much time and money chasing

edit: I hope there is another brother called "Jack".:)

I saw great games from Tom and Jake but happily surprised by the stats....Jake played 80 minutes, stats for Manly 144 metres (1st), 32 tackles (1st), and offload to Hodko for try. A quiet achiever.

yes yes but how did Jack go!?

Triple M said "Jack" and not "Jake"

:)

Thought I had edited my mistake within nano seconds of posting but Jim (Beam) does handle my timekeeping during Manly games.:rofl:

Clear as mud

I believe it originated from the lack of a dog's pedigree .... ie .... "no. it's not pure breed ... it is just a mutt" ... in time being applied to any low-life form ... for example .... any club other than Manly ...

PSS .. you have caught me in a good mood today ... sitting at my usual table of incontinence I made a bet with the waitress (a big Brekkie) regarding which animal was the official animal of Scotland ...... too easy ....

Last edited:
Told ya's we'd win!! You should listen to me more often.

Actually...I held a small committee meeting with myself to get to a decision. I always consult my three main organs on important matters. The result were..

My brain said in an uncertain voice - Panthers could win???

My heart said in a firm, unwavering voice - Manly by heaps!!

My knob said in a Barry White type voice - Where dat pussy at?? Yeah...I know. He's that big he thinks we're African American.

GO MANLY!!!

Told ya's we'd win!! You should listen to me more often.

Actually...I held a small committee meeting with myself to get to a decision. I always consult my three main organs on important matters. The result were..

My brain said in an uncertain voice - Panthers could win???

My heart said in a firm, unwavering voice - Manly by heaps!!

My knob said in a Barry White type voice - Where dat pussy at?? Yeah...I know. He's that big he thinks we're African American.

GO MANLY!!!
What a way to start the day . Great post feathered friend !

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8