Game Day: Manly v Panthers [Round 16, 2018]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
it is 2:12 am here

Happy Canada day Canadians!

I am about to go and pass oooout

night night all
giphy.gif

That would be why I said "since" Eadie ...... you should spend less time at the beauticians ... and more time on reading and comprehension ....
Oi, Canadian Sunset in my country I am samrt and best at making moustache

He gets potted left right and centre for being a bit of a dud but he's a fantastic depth player. If we didnt want him no doubt he'd find a gig elsewhere. He doesn't eat into ure cap too hard and he always has a crack. One of my fav players cause hes a genuine goer, God love him.

This year M. Wright has filled in at fullback, wing, centre, 5/8 and hooker .... for the coin he is on he would be the first bloke I would re-sign ........

This year M. Wright has filled in at fullback, wing, centre, 5/8 and hooker .... for the coin he is on he would be the first bloke I would re-sign ........
And as T-Baz said...he took himself back to the bench after he tore his AC joint, because "that's the kind of bloke he is"... willing to bust his gut for the team. Well, shoulder, anyway.

Im a matty wright fan. He scored a great wingers try for a hooker . Plays some great service from dummy half for a winger. Has taken some great bombs for a 5/8 and basicly gives it a red hot go.

Hope he stays.

Never ever heard a bad word about him in the media from his former clubs, teammates. He is solid all round team contributor.

Bet he trains like a man posessed as well

He also takes the kickoffs, kicks goals when called upon, rarely makes an error, rarely misses an opportunity to score when given a sideline opening.

then why didn't you say anything - if he knew he was going to cop a knock to the knee in that tackle he could have done something different
Ha don't have to be a genius to work out that it's karma mate after running around like a mad woman's **** mouthing off.That's what happens to people who do that mate. Surely you have been following our side to know that Fluffy. That's life mate. That's what the Buddhists call it and that's what I call it too. You don't have to be a genius mate to work that out. Like I said Fluffy it should of been his mouth. Karma mate Karma. Its where you end up for acting like a prick. I am far from a genius mate but I can tell you that for nothing. Karma don't forget it.

Ha don't have to be a genius to work out that it's karma mate after running around like a mad woman's **** mouthing off.That's what happens to people who do that mate. Surely you have been following our side to know that Fluffy. That's life mate. That's what the Buddhists call it and that's what I call it too. You don't have to be a genius mate to work that out. Like I said Fluffy it should of been his mouth. Karma mate Karma. Its where you end up for acting like a prick. I am far from a genius mate but I can tell you that for nothing. Karma don't forget it.

there will be a lot more knees coming if Karma is real and the refs will need a red man suit

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8