Game Day: Manly v Eels [Round 22, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Things that fkin annoy me - locking a thread & mods posting away on it & nobody can reply.. That's why you get the troll rating..

Things that fkin annoy me - locking a thread & mods posting away on it & nobody can reply.. That's why you get the troll rating..
You think they would use there hidden secret forum.
If your going to lock it might aswell delete it.
Idc really tho

You know unless we see the overall thread title it is pretty easy to miss (that a thread is locked) and is generally a mistake....and really not something to get overly upset about?

Real danger game. On paper that look a lot stronger and playing at home. They should be definitely favorites. Imagine they still had norman, foran, semi, peats and paulo. Would put 30 on us.

We need some luck tonight and parra to be off. Dce to have a good kicking game. Start well and stick to the game plan. Real worried about having killer out and parcel and myles. We look vulnerable

**** Andrew johns is a dope! "Manly have been beating inferior opposition"... Lol at least we have been beating the crap opposition. Parra have played teams around the teams we have played and lost so Andrew Johns needs to be checked again for drugs

LOL. That was me, so one thousand apologies Jerry I didn't mean to cause you such angst. I didn't realise the thread was locked because it isn't always clear to moderators because we have privileges to post in locked threads. So please post what you want to say in that thread here and I'll cut and paste it into that locked thread for you so you can have that crucial last word. I can also cut and paste it into the secret forum as well if you like, but you'll have to take my word on that obviously. Thanks for the troll rating too, I was only saying the other day in another thread that I don't have enough of those. Cheers.

Andrew Johns is having a Parramatta love session. It's sickening, please win boys to wipe that smug impression of Joey's face.

Guys Gould said we are good in Parras weak areas?

I have to disagree with that, Parra have a quick backline with strike centres and a inform running 5/8. We have a slow backline with a underdone centre and Lewis brown and a out of form 5/8.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8