Game Day: Manly v Eels [Round 22, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Another version of late mail

Eels vs Sea Eagles

Eels have only 2 concerns with Beau Scott and Bevan French both in doubt with ankle injuries, if Scott is ruled out Terepo would start at lock with Gower coming into 17. Bevan French will play after taking part at Captain’s run on Thursday. Michael Jennings (hamstring) has been cleared to play. Sea Eagles will have 2 changes possibly 3 changes with Myles (knee) and Parcell (hamstring) both coming onto bench for Fonua-Blake and Leary, other possibly change would be Lyon if he can overcome calf injury coming at 5/8 with Walker moving to centre Williame to wing and Wright dropping out of 17.

• 👍
Reactions: Ben
Another version of late mail

Eels vs Sea Eagles

Eels have only 2 concerns with Beau Scott and Bevan French both in doubt with ankle injuries, if Scott is ruled out Terepo would start at lock with Gower coming into 17. Bevan French will play after taking part at Captain’s run on Thursday. Michael Jennings (hamstring) has been cleared to play. Sea Eagles will have 2 changes possibly 3 changes with Myles (knee) and Parcell (hamstring) both coming onto bench for Fonua-Blake and Leary, other possibly change would be Lyon if he can overcome calf injury coming at 5/8 with Walker moving to centre Williame to wing and Wright dropping out of 17.
Surely if Killer is back Baz won't move Williame to the wing. Effectively that would mean moving a centre to the wing and leaving a second rower in the centres. If he did this, I would question his ability to pick a side, regardless of the result.

There's a couple of sites that are reporting Killer, Myles and Parcell all to return tonight.
With all the rain, the track will be soggy and slippery so bringing Killer's dodgy calves back tonight seems high risk.

Manly can win this game easy anyway - if we can find a reliable goal kicker :rolleyes:

This was on the nrl site...

watch out...rooster????

Watch out Roosters: The returns of Scott and Ma'u – allowing Edwards and Terepo to revert to their bench impact roles – makes this blue and gold forward pack look a lot punchier than it did against the Tigers last week.

(nrl.com)

maybe they are trying to say we have nothing to worry about!

Surely if Killer is back Baz won't move Williame to the wing. Effectively that would mean moving a centre to the wing and leaving a second rower in the centres. If he did this, I would question his ability to pick a side, regardless of the result.

Agreed.

If lyon is back walker shifts to centre and lewis brown back to the bench.

Now Jarryd Haynes back I hear he'll be playing , wonder where Parra will fit him in?? Oh that's right, he's at " left right out".

You know finally we get some momentum and are playing the slime tonight... what happens the betting scandal story update comes out with unjustified rumours at this stage, because that is what they are really only right now.

This story could of been published any day of this week but only now today these rumours service, funny that.

Also who do we play next week the scum-dogs that is right, this has Todd Greenturds hands all over this.

I bet you anything if we were playing say the raiders and panthers over the next 2 weeks these rumours would have not come to air but because we are playing 2 major Sydney team 's who greenturd is bowing down to he wants to try and give them any leg up they can have.

If Lyon and Parcell are both back the team should hopefully be:

1 - T Turbo
2 - Taufua
3 - Walker
4 - Lyon
5 - Wiliame
6 - Api
7 - DCE
8 - Lussick
9 - Parcell
10 - Taupau
11- Green
12- Buhrer
13 - J Turbo

14 - Brown
15 - Myles
16 - AFB / Starling
17 - Vave

Which, when you take into account our current form, would be the best 17 we've named all year.

Go Manly!

I need sleep

@manlyfan76 .....

200_s.gif

:p:p:p:p:p:p....lol

Last edited:
If Lyon and Parcell are both back the team should hopefully be:

1 - T Turbo
2 - Taufua
3 - Walker
4 - Lyon
5 - Wiliame
6 - Api
7 - DCE
8 - Lussick
9 - Parcell
10 - Taupau
11- Green
12- Buhrer
13 - J Turbo

14 - Brown
15 - Myles
16 - AFB / Starling
17 - Vave

Which, when you take into account our current form, would be the best 17 we've named all year.
Our best 17 is Lyon at 6. Full stop.

I'm a bit worried about tonight. No one is giving parra a chance and they have flogged us the last 4 games. But if we really want finals footy we will win. I'll go manly by 10 with Tom MOTM

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8