Game Day: Manly v Eels [Round 22, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

HappilyManly

Journey Man
NRL Team

1.Tom Trbojevic

2.Jorge Taufua

3.Lewis Brown

4.Brayden Wiliame

5.Matthew Wright

6.Dylan Walker

7.Daly Cherry-Evans

8.Darcy Lussick

9.Apisai Koroisau

10.Martin Taupau

11.Nathan Green

12.Jamie Buhrer

13.Jake Trbojevic

Interchange:

14.Blake Leary

15.Josh Starling

16.Addin Fonua-blake

17.Siosaia Vave

21.Nate Myles

23.Matt Parcell

#5InARow

MIGOTY :praying:

Manly > Eels

Note: times will update after tonight's game

Last edited:
DCE said the team took a win against parramatta for granted last year. Let's see what the players have learnt. Will are going to have to play well to get this win. Eels will grow a new leg against us. The slimey buggers.

I'd be giving a special assignment to Buhrer and Api to target and shut down Gutho. He's really all they have organising their attack at the moment. I'd instruct them to get up in his face all game (pretty much what teams do to DCE, particularly when we are down in the attacking zone).

I feel Gutho has taken it on (at least in his own head) that he needs to step up and steer this team. I also think he is a very real point of vulnerability in that side at the moment and if we hit him hard and fast the team will just crumble around him.

Had a look at the draw for the four sides on 22 points....a couple of them have games between them three times...the others twice....either way we need to win one game more than a couple of them to be a chance....we have squeels..dogs. ..storm..faiders and penriff.....a hard task. My point is this...I could handle not making the eight as long as we win this week against those fkin cap cheating [email protected].

Hope the boys take this game really seriously cause it's our game we lost last year to miss the finals. DCE and Lyon will give us the win as parra have Robson who is just crap and gutherson got targeted last week and was no where to be seen. I'll go manly by 10 with DCE or Lyon MOTM and Tom as a smokey.

1: T Trbojevic
2: J Taufua
3: D Walker
4: B Willaime
5: M Wright
6: J Lyon
7: D Cherry-Evans
8: D Lussick
9: A Koroisau
10: M Taupau
11: N Green
12: J Buhrer
13: J Trbojevic

14: L Brown
15: A Fonua-Blake
16: N Myles
17: S Vave

18: J Stalring possibly swapped with AFB.

Hope go with this lineup.

I'd be giving a special assignment to Buhrer and Api to target and shut down Gutho. He's really all they have organising their attack at the moment. I'd instruct them to get up in his face all game (pretty much what teams do to DCE, particularly when we are down in the attacking zone).

I feel Gutho has taken it on (at least in his own head) that he needs to step up and steer this team. I also think he is a very real point of vulnerability in that side at the moment and if we hit him hard and fast the team will just crumble around him.

Agree HK. With no Foran or Norman, Gutherson has become their go to man. He's a talented young fellow and needs to be closely watched.

Bull crap Ben. This is Parramatta. Grind them into the turf, rip their heart out, go for the jugular. Take no prisoners. No inviting this lot for tea and crumpet.

Parra are not contenders and knowing we have Dogs, Storm, Raiders and Riff coming up I'm happy to win ugly this week. The last few weeks have been great for us to play our way back into some form before we play some real teams

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2