Game Day: Manly v Eels [Round 22, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Our best 17 is Lyon at 6. Full stop.

I agree but it's a trade off to have weaker centres. Lyon is a better centre than Wiliame, and Api has won MOTM in the halves for us this year. I also think Parcell is a better hooker and Brown is a good utility. I'd rather Wright dropped for an overall stronger backline than Lyon at 6.

Another win tonight keeps our season alive. Who would have thought 7 weeks ago , anyways glad we are still in the hunt for a top 8 finish
Go Manly 13+ victory tonight

If the roosters can keep up their recent mini-revival then we could see the Panthers, Warriors, and Tigers all lose this weekend. Which means if we win by an at all decent margin tonight we could be in the 8!

In other news.....

Buhrer’s Trbojevic dilemma

MANLY forward Jamie Buhrer says that while the Sea Eagles are trying to keep the pressure of fan and media excitement off potential superstar Tom Trbojevic, it’s hard when he keeps delivering spectacular performances.

Trbojevic, having played most of his early first grade on the wing, is now clearly Manly’s fullback of the future and he will again be looking to make a big impact from that position when the Sea Eagles take on Parramatta at Pirtek Stadium on Friday night.

http://rugbyleagueweek.com.au/buhre...01130113261563&adbpl=fb&adbpr=110919635615955

I agree Pjayz, and to show I am totally committed I am swearing off sex from Friday morning until after the game.

Even though today has been a great sacrifice for me, and whilst I continue to honour my pledge, I confess that I remain very nervous about tonight's game.

That said, GO MANLY! Rip 'em a new one.

I reckon/hope Lussick gets MOM. I have 4 beers in the fridge and tonight i'm gonna drink em all!!! I'm a new dad living life on the edge folks.

Congrats on becoming a new Dad eggson. Thats awesome. If you run out just come around to my place. ;):party::party::party:
20160805_181122.jpg

Good news Eels fans - Brad Arthur signed a two year extension this afternoon! All hail King Arthur, at least until the end of 2019

Official. No Killer, Parcell or Myles, meaning Lewis Brown will continue his fraudulent impersonation of a first grade footballer. And he will do it against the very dangerous Michael Jennings and Brad Takairangi. GREAT!

I guess it's better to not rush injured players back and disrupt combinations, especially on a wet track.

I think on form this is still ours to lose, even with Parra getting a few players back.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8