Jack Bird

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
We're the Sea Eagles, Bird played juniors for the Berkeley Eagles, and @Berkeley Eagle is a long-term poster here... that's proof enough for me that he'll sign. Just waiting for him to tweet that he's finally flown the coop.

From what I've seen, Parcell is better than Koroisau.
Api has played in a grand final and plays more Hooker . Parcell will be great for us but I think he will be more useful off the bench as he can cover halves as well as Hooker until he gets more experience.

Never underestimate the quality of the Qld Cup
Inglis, Smith, Slater, Cronk to name some who are now arguably the best in the game.
Yes , Parcell has a long way to go.....but has massive potential - watch his wage quadruple by the end of 2016

This was posted on another league forum, don't ask which one, I just feel very dirty even looking at some of their posts............!!

Posted on the 20th
"Expect some news here with The NRL Lurker just tweeting Matai to the Sharks, Bird to Manly and then the tweet deleted in seconds.
He's either gone off early or there's a bigger pay-off for him by offloading the story to a larger outlet.
Watch this space."

This was posted on another league forum, don't ask which one, I just feel very dirty even looking at some of their posts............!!

Posted on the 20th
"Expect some news here with The NRL Lurker just tweeting Matai to the Sharks, Bird to Manly and then the tweet deleted in seconds.
He's either gone off early or there's a bigger pay-off for him by offloading the story to a larger outlet.
Watch this space."
bird would be nice, but....
Matai IS Manly...
Oh for a return to the days of tribalism (and loyalty)

He is aging & if we can get a good return for him ,why not.
We cannot expect all our players to retire here
After all,it would also free up room for Tom.

Shame about tapau, he is exactly what we need, add him and bird and we are back in top 4 , back mixing it for the big dance again .

I will readily admit anything I say is pure bull****. Where is the other mail coming from? Friend of a friend who heard it from a guy at work who heard me trying to give a sharks fan co-worker the ****s???

I will readily admit anything I say is pure bull****. Where is the other mail coming from? Friend of a friend who heard it from a guy at work who heard me trying to give a sharks fan co-worker the ****s???
Bird won't be at manly it's all bs, the clearing of the cap is just for relief of the cap

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8