Jack Bird

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Is this for real, could you post a link of what's being said, this kid would be an awesome pick up for us
image.jpg

Hey everyone, I don't often post on Silvertails, however i do read many posts. I work for Qantas and had a very interesting discussion with a passenger today who is on the Manly Payroll. He mentioned how Donny has resigned (which has obviously been made public) also mentioned how a couple of more players will make way for a big signing. That player is Jack Bird! He does claim it will be announced in the next couple of weeks and will definitely be a Manly player next year. what are your thoughts?

Is he still on the payroll?

I know we all hate rumours. However he was adamant that he is coming. He also mentioned that is why Gutherson has gone to the Eels. I'm hoping it's true!!!

Adamant. Not Adam Ant?

Well, i'm sticking with my source!!! :)

How's that working out for ya? lol

Interested though.....After bird re-signed with the sharks, what did your source say about himself being totally wrong? (not a go at you btw)

Is he still on the payroll?

Adamant. Not Adam Ant?

How's that working out for ya? lol

Interested though.....After bird re-signed with the sharks, what did your source say about himself being totally wrong? (not a go at you btw)

As I fly for a living, only spoke with this fella once He was one of Manly's trainers. Obviously, Kapou and Walker came into the picture and changed everything. Sorry, i was wrong! I just wanted to add, working for an airline... alot of the times we do transport NRL teams across the east coast They do like to have a bit of a chat with the crew down the back of the aircraft... especially with a passionate Manly supporter!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6