Jack Bird

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

MM93

Hey everyone, I don't often post on Silvertails, however i do read many posts. I work for Qantas and had a very interesting discussion with a passenger today who is on the Manly Payroll. He mentioned how Donny has resigned (which has obviously been made public) also mentioned how a couple of more players will make way for a big signing. That player is Jack Bird! He does claim it will be announced in the next couple of weeks and will definitely be a Manly player next year. what are your thoughts?

Last edited:
I know we all hate rumours. However he was adamant that he is coming. He also mentioned that is why Gutherson has gone to the Eels. I'm hoping it's true!!!

Why would the Sharks let him go? He and Holmes were their best players this year.:rolleyes:

I guess the November 2nd Season commencement, will motivate Manly to introduce all new signings to their Members. @:cool:

haven't seen alot of him but from where we are at the moment he would seem a good buy.

Would be a good signing and I guess he will replace Foran at 5/8
With The Sharks signing Maloney it adds weight to the rumor

His wiki states he has signed with us for 3 years to be announced after the GF - coming because his preferred position is 5/8 and Maloney is taking that spot.

Why would the Sharks let him go? He and Holmes were their best players this year.:rolleyes:

I guess the November 2nd Season commencement, will motivate Manly to introduce all new signings to their Members. @:cool:
image.jpg

He wants out because of they purchased Maloney and Townsend.

I heard two weeks ago we were one of the interested parties.

Will be massive if we get him. In my opinion it will push us from a fringe top 8 side to a possible top 4 lineup.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8