Hub locations for NRL games

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

If Manly are forced to play games away from Sydney, where would should our home games be based?

• Brisbane

Votes: 11 13.1%
  • Melbourne

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Gold Coast

Votes: 41 48.8%
  • Sunshine Coast

Votes: 15 17.9%
  • Townsville

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • Newcastle

Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Canberra

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • Wollongong

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 12 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The Bagman,

I think you’re being a bit optimistic about Sydney’s lockdown lifting in 14 days, I reckon that we’ll be in this lockdown until the end of the month, maybe even early to mid August, I hope not but it’s just a feeling I’ve got.
At least august I reckon based on numbers.

From my years of going to Cbus, there will be a few teams happy to go. As far as crowd support goes, the Warriors, Souths, and Parramatta get good support. But none better than Manly (and I’m being totally unbiased). I’ve been at games there where I’ve actually felt sorry for the Titans fans being outnumbered, out-enthused, on their own home ground.
Yeah everytime I go there (and it's only Manly games) I feel sorry for them. How hard must it be to be outnumbered on your home ground with Maaaanly chants ringing around your home ground. It's the best Manly atmosphere outside of Brookie and of course a Manly GF at Stadium Aus, SFS or SCG.

Taking the Fans out of it completely Im voting the GC. fast track and mild winter of the GC suits our current speed game perfectly. We always look a little slower at home and i feel its more to do with the pitch than anything else.
This ^^. The dry fast track at Cbus is perfect for us. Those wet, Dewey night games in Syd, Canberra or Melb turn us into bumblers.

Hmmmm. Nothing good seems to happen on the Gold Coast for teams based there for a bit. So I say anywhere but GC.

The Bagman,

I think you’re being a bit optimistic about Sydney’s lockdown lifting in 14 days, I reckon that we’ll be in this lockdown until the end of the month, maybe even early to mid August, I hope not but it’s just a feeling I’ve got.
Yeah I know, I was probably being a bit optimistic, particularly looking at the number of new cases today. Sending good vibes to all Silvertails in NSW.

NRL set to move:
  • Sunshine Coast likely to house teams
  • 30 players and 11/12 staff inside bubble
  • Twin Waters an option
  • Clubs told to prepare for at least three weeks away

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10