Hub locations for NRL games

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

If Manly are forced to play games away from Sydney, where would should our home games be based?

• Brisbane

Votes: 11 13.1%
  • Melbourne

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Gold Coast

Votes: 41 48.8%
  • Sunshine Coast

Votes: 15 17.9%
  • Townsville

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • Newcastle

Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Canberra

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • Wollongong

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 12 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can the Sydney teams be superimposed over the Brisbane area? North east for manly, south west for Canterbury etc

Fish where the fish are. Make Brisbane home. Visit the schools and juniors across the city. Give the QLDers a real maroons team to get behind at Suncorp. If the finals all have to be played in QLD then Manly can have 'home' field support.

1200px-Manly-Warringah_Sea_Eagles_logo.svg.png

Last edited:
We always get big numbers at either Suncorp or Robina, potentially more at Robina BUT a big part of that would be northern NSW.

So, if they are blocked out it won’t be quite as good.

But better than no crowds that’s for sure.

I never thought I’d say this but I am delighted we will be taken away from “4 Pines Park”.

Amazingly, we seem to be the worst performing NRL team at this, our home ground. Plus with all the reno’s and no crowds it’s just depressing.

Best we are up there at GC with the fast tracks and an enthusiastic Arko cheering us on.

NYEagle

Richmond AFL stayed at KDV sports in Carrara last year. Manly could do worse than stay there.

Relocated teams will be split between 3 resorts/hotels, four per locale.

Having 12 extra teams using 3 or 4 stadiums means that each relocated team will not necessarily have the same ‘home ground’ week in, week out.

Wouldn't be surprised if there are some players who opt out of the big relocation, whether for family or other reasons. There were a couple of Warriors last year who did that.
This season will take on a whole new tone from here.
Some squads might be energised by being away 'in camp', others might flag and become morose.
Interesting times.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12