HAPPY BIRTHDAY SILVERTAILS

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
imagesBMF3COVH.jpg

wow yay Silvertails!

I can't believe it has been running for so long! that is incredible really. Though traffic is way down now that Foran and DCE have decided their futures :(

All years in the finals as well ST has coincided with our Golden run, proud to say I was here on day1
Ditto here too. I still haven't cracked 1000 posts over 11 years and I can't even say it's a case of quality not quantity . Happy birthday Silvertails and thanks Dan.

Well done ya old farts!

Extra congrats to Dan for not having been institutionalised (yet.)

wow yay Silvertails!

I can't believe it has been running for so long! that is incredible really. Though traffic is way down now that Foran and DCE have decided their futures :(
Keep the faith Dan. The Troll hordes will be back once we make the finals in a couple of weeks :hi:

wow yay Silvertails!

They'll be back when Parra officially announce the signing of a certain [Irish] international...

Well I have been on here before the internet was even invented. @;)

Btw @Dan boy or girl?

Had a look on the general forum but could not find anything hope all is well.

Last edited:
Part of the Maroon and White fabric is this site - nicely done Dan and posters.

Is it birthday day again??

Well an excuse for a few extra beers tonight then.

Another year down @Dan only another 30 and you can retire!!

happy_12th_birthday_with_cake_balloons_and_candle_round_sticker-r778fd1dbb17844cf9027d0584538b908_v9waf_8byvr_324.jpg

SILVERTAILS
(Alternate Eagles)
banana.gif

3D20Smiles20199.gif

Yes, it's that time of the year again. Silvertails is 12 years old today and once again, congratulations Dan and a big thank-you for giving us a great site for all of those years.

happy_12th_birthday_with_cake_balloons_and_candle_round_sticker-r778fd1dbb17844cf9027d0584538b908_v9waf_8byvr_324.jpg

SILVERTAILS
(Alternate Eagles)
banana.gif

3D20Smiles20199.gif

Yes, it's that time of the year again. Silvertails is 12 years old today and once again, congratulations Dan and a big thank-you for giving us a great site for all of those years.
Woah cheers man. Makes me feel oh so terribly old

Woah cheers man. Makes me feel oh so terribly old PROUD!
Excuse me for correcting your spelling, boss. :giggle:
But on a serious note, how many endeavours of any kind survive and prosper so long? Either business or community organisation?
Congrats, and despite all the annoying shortcomings of we ST inhabitants from time to time, I still can't look away..
Happy birthday!

Happy bday!!

I was a long time lurker and only started posting 18 months ago. I seriously check the site at least 5 times a day!

A huge thank you to Dan and all the mods that put the time and effort in to maintain this site. It gives Manly supporters a platform to voice there opinions. Seriously good stuff. Grab yourselves a beer.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8