HAPPY BIRTHDAY SILVERTAILS

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Mark from Brisbane said:
Unlike the MWTS who get together regularly , I find it strange that Silvetails members are largely not known to each other on a face to face basis.

Through the MWTS I have met many on here, and at MWTS functions I ran made a point of introducing Silvertsilers to each other.

Personally I'd like to see an annual get together, name tags ( Silvertails and real name) as knowing people personally adds very much to the experience .

Impossible for Dan to organise as he now lives in the Netherlands, but there's enough on here to do it.

Obviously for a game and a home game would get the most numbers.

Been discussed before but to my knowledge never happened.

It used to happen in the early days but not for years as we all got busier and the team got better there just wasn't as much room for us anymore.

I'd love to see something like this take off and will be willing to put a little money towards an event

Great idea - we have fans all over the globe. I think the best place to meet up would be somewhere in the middle... say.....................Coffs Harbour....
I have beer on tap..;) I'm sure the missus wouldn't mind. :huh: depending on numbers, someone may have to sleep with the dog. :D

Here's a picture of my front yard.
[attachment=825]

Attachments

• index.jpg
    index.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 13
Clint said:
Great idea - we have fans all over the globe. I think the best place to meet up would be somewhere in the middle... say.....................Coffs Harbour....
I have beer on tap..;) I'm sure the missus wouldn't mind. :huh: depending on numbers, someone may have to sleep with the dog. :D

Europe is lovely this time of year, we can all gather in my terrace apartment it will be a squeeze but what with all the coffee shops I am sure we will sleep :)

failing that the South of France would be amazing with the weather we are having right now

I think it's a great idea. How many of you probably walk past each other at games and have no idea you are Silvertails friends. Impressive @clint, party at your place. lol

Dan said:
Clint said:

Europe is lovely this time of year, we can all gather in my terrace apartment it will be a squeeze but what with all the coffee shops I am sure we will sleep :)

failing that the South of France would be amazing with the weather we are having right now

New Zealand next weekend would be fun. :)

marga said:
I think it's a great idea. How many of you probably walk past each other at games and have no idea you are Silvertails friends. Impressive @clint, party at your place. lol

I recall one incident where people referred to a fans head in the background on the TV...turned out to be @"The Wheel" hahahahaha sorry mate had to bring it up

That is a great idea...

Beer on tap in Coffs Harbour...We have a winner folks!

Although I'm wondering if there should be an investigation @Clint

If that pic's legit I mean...LOL!

And if it is, you should drop by the Postcards from Home thread (by @Alan in the General forums) mate!

Awesome avatar @marga too!

Where did you get that one hun??

It's not that difficult to do, we ( MWTS) usually get together the last home game.

Why can't it be first home game 2015 ?

If it's a Friday we do it post game, if it's Sat / Sun pre game, if it's a Monday delay.

Venue: Leagues Club / Lyons Den

Cost : Zero ( unless you have a drink )

Mark from Brisbane said:
It's not that difficult to do, we ( MWTS) usually get together the last home game.

Why can't it be first home game 2015 ?

If it's a Friday we do it post game, if it's Sat / Sun pre game, if it's a Monday delay.

Venue: Leagues Club / Lyons Den

Cost : Zero ( unless you have a drink )

I'd love to do the touch footy and BBQ day we organized all those years ago, that was great fun, but I doubt any players would turn up to that again

RiverEagle said:
That is a great idea...

Beer on tap in Coffs Harbour...We have a winner folks!

Although I'm wondering if there should be an investigation @Clint

If that pic's legit I mean...LOL!

And if it is, you should drop by the Postcards from Home thread (by @Alan in the General forums) mate!

Thanks RE. It was on FB or twitter, not sure. I've forgotten how to change it so guess he stays a while. :)

marga said:
RiverEagle said:

Thanks RE. It was on FB or twitter, not sure. I've forgotten how to change it so guess he stays a while. :)

Why change perfection!

Just don't look in that ''other'' thread marg...They're not happy with Anthony tonight.

:(

RiverEagle said:
marga said:
RiverEagle said:

Why change perfection!

Just don't look in that ''other'' thread marg...They're not happy with Anthony tonight.

:(

Ha, same over on twitter. I haven't seen the interview with the charming Mr Watmough yet. :)

Clint said:

can we see a photo of the dog?

Alan said:
Clint said:

can we see a photo of the dog?

I did actually lol at that. hahahaha

Joel Monaghan is that you?

I reckon if I ever get to a game....I'd wear a sign saying 'globaleagle' and I'd want you all to say hi! :heart:

Chip and Chase said:
Dan said:
The Wheel said:
Any chance of getting a look at the original posters who joined that first day and who are still around

Unfortunately we lost some of that data in our migrations and a certain time in our history when someone went on a delete spree.

You may be able to look at who has their join date set for then, but I think this was lost in migration for most

We could do a Silvertails "Where are they now ?"

Blasts from the Past -

@lasvegas
@PEPSI
@fLIP
@Blunty
@weneedacement
@CC_Eagle
@mellonhead
@willstyles
@Sherlock
@CliffyIsGod
@kiwigirl
@"the vice"
@c_eagle
@blitzkrieg
@Crushercleal
@earl
@Rex
@"The Gronk"
@kingyfan
@Cletus
@eagle_predator
@deadlyeagle
@Zep
@ConcernedSupporter
@missing_something
@dceagle
@"ERNIE FOR NO7"
@Rusty
@captainskin
@eagle-rock08
@jjai
@ajay007
@Phantar
@Rambofan
@1947
@"Nthn NSW"
@"Copa Eagle"
@tractorboy

The Oracle has to get a mention does he/she not? If not for them there may never have been birthdays at all!

• 👍
Reactions: Dan
wow fLIP what a blast from the past. How are you mate?

fLIP said:
Good mate, good. Hows Netherlands treating you and the family?

Yeah pretty good, enjoying our time over here, its a great country and summer is amazing over here

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11