HAPPY BIRTHDAY SILVERTAILS

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Woah cheers man. Makes me feel oh so terribly old
You're one of the young ones. 30's aren't you? Anyway us Silvertails can grow old gracefully together, supporting Manly, Lol-ing @ parra, investigating refs, calling for coaches heads. So much to look forward to.
Happy Birthday Silvertails and thanks very much to all who work to provide this site.

Uh-Oh

Getting closer to those awkward teenage years!

edit: @Dan I clicked on agree but I should also move my fingers to actually type....Happy birthday to silvertails and a big well done to you. Most of us wont really know what goes in to running this site, but all of us are thankful. Well done. :)

Last edited:
I remember all those years ago when the MWSE forum was shut down. I was cast out into the internet wilderness with no place air my witty comments or views on team selections. Then I stumbled across this site where Dan and his fellow Silvertails took me in and helped me grow into the proud and paranoid Manly supporter I am today!

Happy Birthday Silvertails and congrats to @Dan and everyone involved with the site!

Happy Birthday Silvertails !!!!!!!!!!!!
Congrats and thanks @Dan and all involved.
Cheers.

Bloody hell. 20 years old when I was there for the sites inception.

3 kids later.... I hate this thread :(

• 😆
Reactions: Dan
I remember all those years ago when the MWSE forum was shut down. I was cast out into the internet wilderness with no place air my witty comments or views on team selections. Then I stumbled across this site where Dan and his fellow Silvertails took me in and helped me grow into the proud and paranoid Manly supporter I am today!

Happy Birthday Silvertails and congrats to @Dan and everyone involved with the site!

Yep I've joined the Tin Foil Hat brigade after 8 years on here.

So many conspiracy theories , you just gotta love that !!

I remember all those years ago when the MWSE forum was shut down.
I remember that forum too, however many years ago it was, and was totally lost without it. Then I discovered the Silvertails - and thank goodness, I was saved!

Happy Birthday Silvertails :party: and thanks to @Dan and all involved in making it possible :clap:

13th-Birthday-Wishes.jpg

SILVERTAILS
(Alternate Eagles)
banana.gif

3D20Smiles20199.gif

Yes, it's that time of the year again. Silvertails is OFFICIALLY a teenager after turning 13 years old today.

403380a34599179a4c239e11e7ff3f7e--th-birthday-wishes-card-birthday.jpg

Once again, congratulations Dan and a big thank-you for giving us a great site for all of those years.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6