HAPPY BIRTHDAY SILVERTAILS

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Dan said:
fLIP said:
Good mate, good. Hows Netherlands treating you and the family?

Yeah pretty good, enjoying our time over here, its a great country and summer is amazing over here

How is your daughter coping with it all.

Ive got 3 now i'd imagine if you're going to introduce multinationalism, now would be the ideal time to do it. Long term benefits would be immense.

fLIP said:
Dan said:
fLIP said:
Good mate, good. Hows Netherlands treating you and the family?

Yeah pretty good, enjoying our time over here, its a great country and summer is amazing over here

How is your daughter coping with it all.

Ive got 3 now i'd imagine if you're going to introduce multinationalism, now would be the ideal time to do it. Long term benefits would be immense.

Wow 3!

We have another on the way, my wife is 18 weeks pregnant now with our second, but I am pulling stumps after that

Congratulations mate, the three of you must be absolutely thrilled.

I'm not sure what you guys want but here's hoping you can get a son. A pigeon pair.

If it weren't for money id keep having kids till the soldier gave up the ghost.

I've managed to get two boys so Friday night football for the rest of my life is gonna be an absolute blast. And that's omitting that my daughter so far likes footy more than both the boys combined lol ;)

fLIP said:
Congratulations mate, the three of you must be absolutely thrilled.

I'm not sure what you guys want but here's hoping you can get a son. A pigeon pair.

If it weren't for money id keep having kids till the soldier gave up the ghost.

I've managed to get two boys so Friday night football for the rest of my life is gonna be an absolute blast. And that's omitting that my daughter so far likes footy more than both the boys combined lol ;)

Personally I think this one will be a boy, I am usually good at this guessing game :)

Though it will be more Friday morning footy if we stay here, but I would say we will find ourselves in the US within 5 years and back in Australia after a few years there, then I can enjoy friday night footy and the kids will be at a good age for it then

Dan said:
We have another on the way, my wife is 18 weeks pregnant now with our second, but I am pulling stumps after that

Well....Congratulations! This info of course should be immediately shared on silvertails!!!!

Hope all is well. Dan's gettin' an anchor-baby!

And obviously, "pulling stump" is a great way to avoid pregnancies!

globaleagle said:
Dan said:

Well....Congratulations! This info of course should be immediately shared on silvertails!!!!

Hope all is well. Dan's gettin' an anchor-baby!

And obviously, "pulling stump" is a great way to avoid pregnancies!

Yeah, I've been wondering how long it was going to be before he announced it to the Silvertails population.

You guys should read the threads in the general discussion forum it was announced there weeks ago

I want to call it Charlie, because it means Manly and my other suggestion of "beaver", manly, Menzies and sea eagle were all outright rejected.

So I'm thinking Charlie is half a chance at least it hasn't been vetoed yet

Congrats Dan another Manly fan in the world and a Dutch one! They would be rare

HappilyManly said:
Charlie means manly :huh:

Cliffy means Manly :idea:

ps Didn't know there was another forum - so missed your exciting news :sleepy:

Yep the meaning of Charles/Charlie is Manly or masculine thus I surreptitiously get to name my child after the mighty Sea Eagles.

As for other forums, it always amazes me people never venture outside the footy forum, this is a very large site with lots of features beyond the footy forum, it always strikes me as interesting

and thanks everyone, due December 21st so should be an interesting XMAS, I really should have timed my "encounters" better, but at least it is the offseason

Congrats Dan. Great news. Missed the announcement. 2 is not that much more work, well at least not so far based on my experience.

• 👍
Reactions: Dan
The Wheel said:
Surprised @matabele hasn't poked his head in
Oh yeah, happy birthday. I'm in a much better place than I was 10 years ago so I'm not on this much. Don't have as much need for distraction and therapy. I might try and dredge out some of the classic bile from those days for fun.

There was some " classic bile " about the time the MWSE site closed and most migrated here.

I don't know why but very few of them still remain today.

happy_11th_birthday_gifts_and_birthday_apparel_card-r2f16060247b84ba69e5f7b9d8ca2a9f7_xvuat_8byvr_324.jpg

SILVERTAILS
(Alternate Eagles)
banana.gif

3D20Smiles20199.gif

Yet again, congratulations Dan and a big thank-you for giving us a great site for all of those years.

All years in the finals as well ST has coincided with our Golden run, proud to say I was here on day1

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8