HAPPY BIRTHDAY SILVERTAILS

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
This must surely be the greatest website ever created. Congratulations to all the visionaries and hard-workers who allow me to vent to such an intelligent audience.

Happy Birthday Silvertails !!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
r0_0_640_360_w1200_h678_fmax.jpg

Happy birthday silvertails, first one I've truly witnessed. Hopefully in 20 or so years I can see this exact message and post another, silvertails will live on

Ironically on the same day @Shoe1 posts a thread about the very original MWSE website ( 1995-1998).

I was a member there for 3 years, then Aaron Markie's One Eyed Eagle for about 5 years, then the official MWSE forum until it closed in 2008, and now Silvertails.

God knows how much time I've wasted on commenting for almost 20 years , but I've enjoyed every minute.

Happy Birthday ( again ) Silvertails.

Ironically on the same day @Shoe1 posts a thread about the very original MWSE website ( 1995-1998).

I was a member there for 3 years, then Aaron Markie's One Eyed Eagle for about 5 years, then the official MWSE forum until it closed in 2008, and now Silvertails.

God knows how much time I've wasted on commenting for almost 20 years , but I've enjoyed every minute.

Happy Birthday ( again ) Silvertails.
I can see a pattern there Mark ..... @;)

Big thanks to @Dan for having the vision to create this website and also for the dedication (and technical nous) to keep it going. Easily the best RL fan forum on the web in terms of format, layout, and features....... not surprising that a Manly website sets the standards.

Happy birthday Silvertails, congrats to all our members who make this place so great.

I can see a pattern there Mark ..... @;)

Big thanks to @Dan for having the vision to create this website and also for the dedication (and technical nous) to keep it going. Easily the best RL fan forum on the web in terms of format, layout, and features....... not surprising that a Manly website sets the standards.

Happy birthday Silvertails, congrats to all our members who make this place so great.

Agree, Dan has done ( still does) a fabulous job, streets ahead of any of the other forums.

Happy Birthday Silvertails!

Heaps and heaps of thanks again to @Dan and all involved for enabling us to have such an awesome site :clap:

Hip hip hooray, hip hip hooray, hip hip hooray :party:

Only a relative newcomer but congratulations and special praise to DAN and all Silvertail staff and members who have created and also contributed to such a successful and quality Rugby league forum and format . A real achievement and something to definitely take much pride in .

Only a relative newcomer but congratulations and special praise to DAN and all Silvertail staff and members who have created and also contributed to such a successful and quality Rugby league forum and format . A real achievement and something to definitely take much pride in .

Ultimately though it's the input of members that make the forum, Dan can provide all the fancy stuff but if people don't buy in it can be very ordinary.

So welcome aboard , if you haven't been welcomed yet!!

1.jpg

SILVERTAILS
(Alternate Eagles)
banana.gif

3D20Smiles20199.gif

Yes, it's that time of the year again. Silvertails is having another birthday and turns 14 years old today.

Happy-birthday-to-you-cakes-with-name-4.jpg

Once again, congratulations Dan and a big thank-you for giving us a great site for all of those years.

Happy birthday ST, time really does fly. Joined on day one back in 2004, haven’t had much to say but always enjoy reading the banter, the whinges, the comraderie, the conspiracy theories, the info imparted by our many knowledgeable members, willing debates etc. Thanks for keeping me entertained. Well done Dan and mods. Love and kisses SDS

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8