GAME DAY - Manly v Dragons [Round 4,2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
All we can hope for is that the Cows, Sharks or Titans are worse than us but I don't think so. I got laughed at for suggesting we were spoon candidates at the start of the year. I'm thinking of laying some coin on it now before our odds drop too much.

[
Pls

The coach is the conductor. If he isn't calling tune then it descends into chaos.

Chaos is what we have at the moment. He has to take control. Identify the problems and fix them.

Simples.
The last 18 games from round 15 to 2014 including finals to round 4 2015 we are 9 wins and 9 losses, with the loss ratio steadily increasing atm.
I'm not trying to argue with you but do you think Toovey would have that current record with the bunnies or the chooks roster?
If you want to axe Tooves who do you replace him with?

[

The last 18 games from round 15 to 2014 including finals to round 4 2015 we are 9 wins and 9 losses, with the loss ratio steadily increasing atm.
I'm not trying to argue with you but do you think Toovey would have that current record with the bunnies or the chooks roster?
If you want to axe Tooves who do you replace him with?

An interim coach obviously. Derps like Hagan, Brown, FFS even Fittler, until Des is ready to come back ( which is what the Penns want).

2V is a dead man walking after tonight. Nothing will save him from that display.

What about rushing starling back, only to have him break down again. We didn't have to select him tonight. It was an 8 week injury from memory. Give the bloke 8 weeks to recover.

An interim coach obviously. Derps like Hagan, Brown, FFS even Fittler, until Des is ready to come back ( which is what the Penns want).

2V is a dead man walking after tonight. Nothing will save him from that display.
I certainly hope not.
Super coach Bennett was coaching the Knights last year and so far this year without him they're 4 from 4.
Sacking 2V after 4 rounds would be ridiculous IMO.
I think that traitor Ha$ler is under contract until the end of '17 so if they want him they'll be waiting a while.

If we lose to Canberra next week I'd say Tooves will be gone, either sacked or given the chance to walk before being pushed.

And I hate saying that because I loved Tooves as a player and I think he is getting shafted as a coach. No one currently at the club is a more passionate Sea Eagle than Tooves (other than Beaver).

I certainly hope not.
Super coach Bennett was coaching the Knights last year and so far this year without him they're 4 from 4.
Sacking 2V after 4 rounds would be ridiculous IMO.
I think that traitor Ha$ler is under contract until the end of '17 so if they want him they'll be waiting a while.

Nope. Just have to pay out the dogs.

2V wont be sacked until Des agrees to come back. Des won't agree to come back until Manly are close to bottom of the table and he is viewed as the saviour "+" 2V is no longer head coach replaced by an interim derp that needs a club on his resume (apologies for the sexism) to get another gig. (brown/sheens/hagan/cartwright) just to name a few.

I'm sorry, and I do admire and respect 2V for what he did as a player for Manly. But..what he has done as a coach is simple "copy paste special" and hope for the best.

The question is: does toovey get respect from his players? If he doesn't, there is no reason for him to continue. Looking from the outside, he is hard working,enthusiastic and passionate, but without respect, he has no chance for survival.

Toovey has been knifed by a bunch of sook players who are either gone or about to go and management has allowed all this to happen. The club is terminal from the top down and it will take years if ever to fix this.

DCE did enough to suggest he was worth the money tonight.
2nd on the tackle count - 0 misses and you want to lump him in with Foran.

I cbf looking at Forans stats. But I saw the game and it broke me how much he does not want to be there.

To think I admired Foran, makes me sad.

I cbf looking at Forans stats. But I saw the game and it broke me how much he does not want to be there.

and Bipolar

Foran is a.lying, cheating, stealing, manipulating ****. **** him.

Foran is a.lying, cheating, stealing, manipulating ****. **** him.

I appreciate your view. But still I admired the man's heart and effort.
Seeing what the 2015 version of Foran is tonight; its like a dagger.

Time to crash.

But Ryan I appreciate the **** you copped for finally being proven right. I never entered the fray on that piece. I just hoped you were misguided.

Seems I was the one misguided.

Cest la vie.

F&%$ me sack the coach. ?, why the F&%$ are we paying these retards that take the field, suppose to be first grade players , don't think so, half are lazy &%#ts the other half just don't give a f&%$, they want toovs to be like an under 6s coach stand behind em and tell em what to do....

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8