GAME DAY - Manly v Dragons [Round 4,2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Kieran is getting paid $650,000 plus ? If I was getting paid that and performed like he did last night and for the previous 12 or so games he has been in, I would have been fired, simple. He is a bloody sook, extremely immature, and far from professional and needs to be dropped to the reggies. He has a major attitude problem and needs a good kick up the arse. The chip on his shoulder is so big, I would not be surprised if it can be seen from NZ. His kicking game was not great, especially not for the soon to be 1.2million dollar baby. And not sure if he knows that sometimes maybe, just maybe, it is a good idea to look and see who you are passing the ball too. And well his defence was non existent.

The Penn's are idiots and have stuffed up recruitment big time. DCE should have been a priority not the sook Kieran. And It is NOT Toovey, it is the Penn's, Zorba and some senior sooks in the team who have been feed by Zorba to make them feel that Toovey is the bad guy. Zorba has an agenda and cares little if he stuff's the club up. Toovey has no support, is expected to run the team on a smell of an oily rag and gets pumped by the media for no good reason. He is a scapegoat and it is sickening........!!!!

What I saw last night was heart breaking. And the officiating was an utter disgrace yet again and it was blatantly obvious that St Merge were favoured and helped big time.

DCE was trying and maybe a little too much at times, at least he is putting in and being professional. Stewart turns it on every now and then, but I can't help but wonder if he is a senior sook? After all Manly has done for him can he not see past the Zorba agenda?
Lui, JSL, DCE, Buhrer, Killer, Mateo, Ballin, Symonds and some others look like they are trying and want to be there. Unfortunately there are some players that don't give a **** at all and are just going through the motions. Kieran is at the top of that list.

Clearly attitude and the Penn's (Zorba) are the issue. It starts at the top and they have handled things dismally. They don't give a **** about the fans and nor does Kelly. They have an agenda and will cut their nose off despite their face just to prove a point. :mad:

I am disgusted with management and have zero confidence in them at present. And as a passionate fan, I obviously love Manly and I always will, but my heart is breaking to see what is happening to our Mighty Sea Eagles.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4